Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    I wonder...
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I wonder...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wonder if i will post a link to the Lord of the Rings: The Exhibition, ok i will-
http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/Rings/

i wonder if any other scrollers got to see this exhibit.

i wonder why they did a really good job at presenting items from the trilogy.

i wonder why i now feel like watching the LOTR movies again.

i wonder if i'll go see the films at the IMAX theatre before the exhibit goes back to New Zealand in January.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder why i never got my own "two towers" as well as "return of the king?"

I wonder why my parents' "two towers" that i borrowed had all these skips in it that made me so mad?Razz

I wonder...right at a crucial point when someone was being tortured, they skipped it and held it right there?Razz

I wonder why that happens, is it some kind of gremlin?Razz

I wonder why some rich wonderful friend don't just buy me the whole trilogy as an early xmas gift?Big Grin

I wonder if this will be a merry christmas...sure it will.Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder why the world is a strange place?

I wonder why I don't understand it and dont' always want to?

I wonder why I just want to make fried bananas and forget the whole thing?

I wonder...oh well, on with life?Razz

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i wonder why good things happen to undeserving people.

i wonder if being the one to give in ever pays off.

i wonder if i will live to see the Grand Canyon like results of a soft-as-water, yeilding existance.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder why people think good things actually DO happen to undeserving people??

I wonder why...it just LOOKS that way?

I wonder tho..Karma is kicking their butts from within even if they smile outside?Smile

I wonder why it took me years to figure that one out?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder why i have insomnia?

I wonder if something is unfinished and needs work?

I wonder if I need to do something but I can't because it's too early in the morning?

I wonder why my body doesn't jsut shut up and go to sleep til i'm ready?Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sirius Black:
I wonder why people think good things actually DO happen to undeserving people??

I wonder tho..Karma is kicking their butts from within even if they smile outside?Smile

i wonder why the undeserving feel the need to bring good people down with them?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
i wonder why the undeserving feel the need to bring good people down with them?

I wonder if it's because they're unaware that they're undeserving?

I wonder if they even know who they are?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder why some men have trouble admitting their scared and other men don't?

I wonder why some women don't show their feelings at all and other women wear them on their sleeve?

I wonder why one person said the moon was a harsh mistress and another said the moon was made of green cheese?

I wonder if everyone stopped listening to each other they could actually hear something?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by hard water:

I wonder if I have ever mentioned that being an aetheist makes the answer to this simple:
the universe does not,in fact, CANNOT care.

I wonder if that sounds a bit too bleak..???

I wonder if its ok I got a chuckle out of thinkin I'll bet Zoomy doesnt try this too often...??

I wonder if I should add the reward usually is just in the giving, I find..

Originally posted by Sirius Black:
------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

I wonder if I can say.... Alot of times It IS that way....Most of the worst people in the world dont suffer 1% of the amount of suffering they have caused...

I wonder why it is Illegal to just Kill them....
we all k n o w they deserve it...
Yes ....Yes they do...precious...

with Luv,
Gollum

Smile

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if I can say.... Alot of times It IS that way....Most of the worst people in the world dont suffer 1% of the amount of suffering they have caused...

I wonder if, like i said it looks that way cuz, these poor pitiful people don't KNOW how much they're suffering?

I wonder if that's why it appears so convincingly to all of us that they're having the time of their lives?Razz

I wonder that, after all, they are so practiced at the art of deception they would rather die than admit they're wrong so....they go out of their way to show us their best facade?Razz

I wonder why i'm picturing a guy in rags sitting at a toxic waste dump eating a mutated fishhead and thinking he's in a palace eating freshly baked striped bass? Roll EyesBig Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally posted by hard water:

Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
I wonder if its ok I got a chuckle out of thinkin I'll bet Zoomy doesnt try this too often...??

i wonder if i should elaborate to Brucy Braless just how freaking wrong he is.

i wonder if i should assure him i'm not however offended by the chuckle, or just let him twist in the wind a bit...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I wonder why the hell I waited til today to open this thread..????

I wonder if its true you can learn something everyday....???

I wonder how many days 50 years & 9 months actually is..????

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wonder why being up on the roof is fun.

i wonder if i the house of xc should be expanded & extra rooms built on.

i wonder if the house should be expanded north into the backyard or east over the carport or east into the carport and expand the carport.

i wonder if expansion is affordable on what i get paid- as if!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I had to ressurect this thread?Razz

I wonder if I just figured why not?

I wonder if I should put on a cd?

I wonder if I should get dressed or just stay in my nightgown until it's time to go out tonight?Razz

I wonder if I should go on a bike ride instead?

I wonder if I should have that coffee now and decide...since it IS my day off?Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder how such a little cat can have such a huge purr?

I wonder how many people know that cats have two sets of vocal chords...one set to purr, one to meow?

I wonder if they know that it probably takes a LOT of really good breath to support both of these?

I wonder why, after hearing this, MORE people don't bow down and worship cats?Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Alive and Dancing would have liked to have lived in ancient Egypt.

I wonder what to call Alive and Dancing, for short.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I wonder if turning 51 soon is better than the alternative...??

Yeah I wondered for LIKE 1 Second.. Big Grin

I wonder if I will EVER have grandchildren..????

I wonder what my 25 year old daughter is gonna DO with her life..???

Big Grin

I wonder if Evangeline Lilly is available or if xc has roped her into his harem awready too..???

Confused

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Brucy is doing up so late?

I wonder why neither of us can sleep?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I wonder when the last time I mentioned Im sick with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome& on SS disability was..?

I wonder if getting up at 2 in the afternoon has ANYthing to do with my nite-owlishness..???

I wonder if not having to go to work since 1988 has had any odd effects on me...??
Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it's gonna be too cold to ride my bike today?

I wonder if maybe I don't care?

I wondre if I should have more coffee or say, enough caffeine?

I wonder if I should get offline and help my hubby with chores?Razz

I wonder if we both should call in bored?Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wonder why this can't be real?:

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I wonder if HAAAAAH! I CLICKED YES! THE WAR IN IRAQ NEVER HAPPENED!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I wonder if *wakes up from sweet dream to an impatient cat pawing at my face, reminding me who is REALLY owned by who.*Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wonder if the US will get smart enuff by '08 to nominate & vote in a prez who ain't a war-mongerin', destruction-lovin' SOB?

i wonder if they'll stop supressing the formula for turning water into gas so that we won't be dependent on oil companie$?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
i wonder if they'll stop supressing the formula for turning water into gas so that we won't be dependent on oil companie$?

I wonder exactly which nuthouse had my Dad & XC in it at the same time.. Eek

I wonder who was mentoring whom..????