Scrolls
facebook

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/4271074082

26 November 2008, 04:55 PM
Amethyst
facebook
just looking around to see if anyone else has facebook.. if you don't get one :P

a few scrollers old and new have them, and it would be cool, if we could keep touch more, since ppl don't come here anymore that much.

search my name Michelle Williams

i think about 12 or so of us are keeping contact via FB.. maybe we should start a scroller group.... just to make it easier..

but there is argy and gabsthegreatest, twinxenas, eyezoom, nora, linxi, jubilee, AP, belle corxena, and a few more of the subtexans too :P

post here if you have one... :P join in with us

27 November 2008, 03:02 PM
Smirk Morgan
if you need a search name for me, PM me and I'll give it to you there. Or just friend Ame and add me from her page.

28 November 2008, 03:54 PM
Professor Xavier
Cool. Any scroller (or former scroller) who wants to add me is welcome - search for Wladimir Drummond
29 November 2008, 03:35 PM
Amethyst
ok added

you're the only person on the whole of facebook with your name

Big Grin

01 December 2008, 02:46 PM
Professor Xavier
ok, thanks for the add. All of my facebook friends are scrollers / former scrollers, btw. Smile
01 January 2009, 11:44 AM
xenacrazed
neither homeland insecurity nor the witless protection plan nor the state of indhickiana would ever ever ever let my face be put in any book. that'd be way to scary!
24 February 2009, 06:21 PM
Jubs
I'm on Fbook too - PM and I'll give ya my name, or look on Ame's friend list and find the girl with the curly hair and the dopey expression ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~