Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    So, Christmas and such ...

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
So, Christmas and such ...
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I will probably order the obligatory Xena callendar (yes, they still hang on my wall every year).

If certain DS games come out I may get them.

A spinning cog ring?

A couple of memory cards for my PSP?

How about you?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i want an end to all diseases, hunger, war, hate & poverty.

i want pollution stopped and corporate & world greed to stop.

i want politicians & lawyers & wall st a-holes & other white collar crooks to admit their crimes & voluntary go to prison.

i want the news media to admit the lies they been telling and start tellin the truth.

i want the world people to chill and be mellow and everyone treat everyone nicely.

i want all the xc wives to join hands and form a circle round xc then jump on him and love him to smithereens.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'd like a different life in different times. Maybe a bit too optimistic, but I do think a century back or a century forward in time I might be both happier and more useful. Or maybe I'm just hypocritical out of a basic dissatisfaction. Wink

And I think I can wish to get me some books I actually can be bothered to read more than once (anyone now mentioning "Twilight" or such risks his life Mad). That and a quiet and peaceful Xmas eve would already be pretty nice. Smile

"Now, do we stake out Gabrielle like the sacrificial lamb she is, or are we to trust that she won't be running?"
(Callisto, XWP:ANE)

Posts: 18 | Location: Back in Yurop | Registered: 18 June 2010Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i got clothes (why, me dun know, when i luvs to scroll in the nude) & a gift certificate to me favorite record shoppe.

i got a soft pillowy bed thing for the cat who owns me & still she's turnin her little nose up at it. Mayhap i spray some catnip in it to draw her attention?

Mama xc & me went to a Indhickiana state park fer holiday lunch & ah had a damn good piece o' blueberry pie yum yum.

With a belly o' blueberry pie mayhap the wives of xc will cuddle up to me, wearin nuthin but holiday themed fishnet stockins *droooool*

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post