Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
I don't know if any of you have tried this product but it's freakin' amazing. I was always skeptical of it but we were doing some cleaning at work and one of the servers brought a pack in and I started using it on the "stainless" steel. It got the caked on dust grim off that takes FOREVER to get off when I'm using sanitizer water and a rag. So I bought some for my self and I was able to do things that I thought I would never be able to do.

1.I was able to get a 2yr old rust stain off of my counter top.
2.I had this big nasty mark on my dryer from when Rachel's dad carried it in his truck. Gone.
3.The burn marks that get on the handles of your pyrex dishes(well mine, anyways) are gone. I had even tried oven cleaner.
4.The walls of course.
5.My tub is unfinished. I had tried everything to get this one soap scum stain but the eraser got it out.

Okay okay I'm done now. I sound like a commercial but I am so excited. I'm ready to clean my fridge and my oven. I'm sick. Help me.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool. With the dogs I'm always looking for new ways to clean, so thanks for the info.

Anyone else have an amazing product they would like to share?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CottonMouth:
Anyone else have an amazing product they would like to share?

i like cheese slices

i wear toxic socks that would melt a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser from 15 miles away.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Be careful with that eraser dealy. It does a great job, but test it on different surfaces. It'll take the shiny off some painted things and wood floors.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heitie:
Be careful with that eraser dealy. It does a great job, but test it on different surfaces. It'll take the shiny off some painted things and wood floors.

WOO HOO Will it take the Shine offa my growing BaldSpot..???

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
It'll take the shiny off some painted things and wood floors.

This is true. I was reading testimonies on Mr.Clean.com. That was the only problem I saw though. That and sometimes it will take paint/white wash off too so be careful.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
LMAO @ xc. Hey can I borrow your socks to remove some road tar from my truck? Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CottonMouth:
Hey can I borrow your socks to remove some road tar from my truck? Wink

Sure thing. They've bottled my sock odor into a new cologne for folks who want to be hermits and outcasts, Eau de Toxic. It'll get that tar from your truck, though i'd spray it from a few yards back so it won't melt the truck.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post