Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Why is it that?
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why is it that?
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that I miss Julius? Frown

Why is it that, I can't get used to not having kitties around?

Why is it that I had a weird nightmare-turned dream the other day while napping, and could swear I felt a cat walking on me while I slept? Eek Razz

Why is it that I did confirm it was Julius, who "astral projected" over to inform me he and Natalie Adele will NOT concede to Trumped Up Blowhard or Clintonoid???? smash

Why is it that, yup, cats rule and "dogs" drool? Big Grin

Why is it that Blowhard Trumpcase ain't gonna be nobody's "top dog," no way no how?

Why is it that, McDONALD is gonna be ground up with all the burgers and Natalie Adele will meow sweetly at Clintonoid and say, "Do you want fries with that?"

Why is it that, then Jules will dish out fried sand from the sandbag Clintonoid once dropped on Burn Baby Sandman to make him lose his senses and "endorse" her? Razz

Why is it that, and then the bald eagles'll pick up Clintonoid and her "meal" and send her to Syria for a vacay? Big Grin smash

"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”

― Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3069 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
Why is it that I miss Julius? Frown

Why is it that, I can't get used to not having kitties around?

why is it that can you get visitation rights?

why is it that cat-napp Julius & hide him in yr place from the landlord?

why is it that if he & Natalie Adele win then you get Blair House to live in?

why is it that hope thet win cuz otherwise it'll be Canada for many ppl?

Posts: 10415 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

why is it that can you get visitation rights?

why is it that cat-napp Julius & hide him in yr place from the landlord?

why is it that if he & Natalie Adele win then you get Blair House to live in?

why is it that hope thet win cuz otherwise it'll be Canada for many ppl?

Why is it that I'm seeing the jellyfish(er, John), tomorrow and I'm gonna tell him that woman should leave before the cats get really stressed out??

Who cares if, once "Maggie" leaves, cuz her um, "Barnabus" doesn't even love her, the cats'll be happier and John won't have to pay Maggie's way AND his, which he's now doing? Roll Eyes

Who cares if, he's only marrying the woman cuz he said he would, and that was when he was cheating and mad at me anyway so it ain't honest, John-boy? Razz

Who cares if I am only trying to keep this amicable so I can get Jules and the others back when my lease is up?

Why is it that I'd LOVE to cat-nap Jules, but the other thing is this room ain't big enuff and he'd be climbin' the walls?

Who cares if, altho it might be a better thing than living with "Maggie" and her obsession with TAKING OVER that house and possessing John but I doubt she's STUPID enough not to see that he's not into marrying her??

Who cares if...HENCE, John is now Jellyfish--SPINELESS to the core? Roll Eyes

Who cares if, but if he DOES grow some balls and kick MAggie out, well, I'll at least go visit Jules and the others when I can until I can spirit them away? Razz

Why is it that it's not that I CAN'T visit them while she's there--I can--but I don't wanna look at her face lest I become physically ill, or worse, we get into a shouting match and stress the cats out worse??

Who cares if, but f--k it if Jellyfish won't get a spine and evict her--I'm going to see those cats next week and if she so much as LOOKS at me funny, I'll kick her out myself??? Big Grin Wink

Why is it that, HEY, my name is still on that there deed until the divorce is finalized!!! smash

Why is it that Blair house sounds great but if they don't win, I am off to Canada too????

Why is it that, cost of living is cheaper there and FREE health care, fark it, Jules and I are there--but we'll get dual citizenship so we'll still be "Americans" for the NEXT time Natalie Adele runs for president? Big Grin

Why is it that--but they gotta win! smash We still need to free the Native Americans and all those insects wanna sink their teeth into ISIS? Big Grin

"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”

― Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3069 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that good luck to Kate & hope that "Maggie" gets sent into the past, like 1897, and meets up with Count Petofi (i'd explain but it'd be a major Dark Shadows spoiler)?

why is it that i'm nearing the end of the 1897 storyline on DS?

why is it that next up are the leviathans?

why is it that before i forget, here's a cool new video from Neil Young off his upcoming album & it's about Native Americans?-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM-NkM-dIDA

Posts: 10415 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Natalie Adele is sad that Kate & Julius are apart for awhile?

why is it that she is also sad that her namesake- singer Adele- endorsed Hitler-ly Clit-on instead of her?

why is it that she is also sad that polls show Hitler-ly ahead & don't even mention her & Julius?

why is it that i told her that Kate & Julius will be reunited 4ever, that fat Adele is British & lucky for us can't vote in the USA and that polls are often wrong and if Hitler-ly wins that we'll get an army of pigeons & other birds to rain shit down on her inauguration right atop Hitler-ly, Billy Bob & obombya!?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, awww, give Natalie Adele a hug for me? Smile

Why is it that, yes I want my Julius with me dammit! smash

Why is it that Jellyfish jellied out of talking to me last Wednesday, opting to drop off my stuff and go to an appointment or something? Roll Eyes

Why is it that B.S., Maggie's got her tentacles in him and he'll prolly marry her but at this point WHO CARES!!! smash

Who cares if I'm gonna fight for my damn spousal support, 500 bucks, man, fark it, he's paying her way and that ain't cool!

Who cares if, but I'm worried about Figaro cuz John said he's almost out of insulin?

Who cares if I might pay for Fig's insulin if my parents can get me the money cuz hell, that kitty is my FIRST BORN SON practically!

Who cares if we raised him from a tiny baby boy kitten? Frown

Why is it that Hitlery is being investigated by the FBI again for the email scandal and it's a really really tight race between her and DumpTrump...and Natalie Adele and Jules MUST get in?

Who cares if, no matter what, Trumparse scares me more cuz he's just NUTS, altho Hitlery scares me too...bah! Razz

Why is it that I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving this year in honor of the Native Americans?

Why is it that, THANKS for that amazing Neil Young video, xc...that song is EPIC! Big Grin

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that good luck with all that, Kate?

why is it that hope Figaro gets his meds as that's important?

why is it that Hitler-ly scares me most cuz when she was sec of state is when ISIS came into power & the Syrian disaster plus she's a pawn of Wall St?

why is it that DumDum has no chance of winnin & even if he does i suspect Congress will just veto him down & nuthin much will happen?

why is it that yeah Neil Young one of few artists still rockin for a free world?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:

Who cares if, but I'm worried about Figaro cuz John said he's almost out of insulin?

Who cares if I might pay for Fig's insulin if my parents can get me the money cuz hell, that kitty is my FIRST BORN SON practically!

Who cares if we raised him from a tiny baby boy kitten? Frown

Why is it that, it's official, I have a sixth sense? Eek

Who cares if I did buy the insulin and took myself over to the Jellyfish, walked into the house and yep, Figaro had not had insulin ALL DAY Saturday? Eek

Why is it that, so I gave Fig his dose of insulin and fed them, and now he's all stocked up for 3 months? Smile

Why is it that God Bless my parents and their bank for putting their retirement money through at LAST? Razz

Who cares if, it was SO epic to see Julius again and cuddle with him for a bit? Big Grin

Why is it that he told me Natalie Adele has been smearing both Hitlery and Trumpbratzi so that she and Jules can win? evil

Who cares if, it's not even unethical because all of what they're saying about those two tricksters is nothing but the truth anyway? smash

Who cares if cats are just too dang clever, which is what we need? Smile

Who cares if, in other news, Tanya(a.k.a "Maggie Evans" :P ) went back to Florida cuz she can't handle the cold weather on the East Coast? evil

Why is it that...but she WAS plannin' to come back, and made sure to tell the nerds on that social media thingabob on Saturday? Roll Eyes Razz

Who cares if--but upon seeing Jellyfish alone in the house...I took that opportunity to talk him into growing a spine and dumping her ass? evil

Who cares if, and he DID! smash Big Grin

Why is it that, he truly was NOT happy with her being there, even if she did have some nice qualities about her?

Who cares if, he just doesn't LOVE the woman and that's not fair to either one of them? smash

Why is it that, I just hope he sticks with his decision and doesn't let her push him into taking her back?

Why is it that, cuz she can be a pushy li'l byatch when it comes to getting what she wants...and my CATS don't need that anymore than Jellyfish does??

Who cares if, well, so long as Tanya disappears back to La-la land and stays there, John and I might just be fine to get along(and I TOLD him this, as well?) Wink

Why is it that, it'll be EPIC to visit Julius anytime I want, and keep up to date on their campaign, yay! Big Grin

Why is it that...and it was awesome seeing the other kitties as well? Smile

Who cares if--life is pretty good right now, and now I got a couple amazing movie reviews to put in the Johnny thread? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Who cares if...gotta bring that thread back to life, it's been a li'l too long? Wink Big Grin

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Natalie Adele & Julius have nothin to hide in their emails?

why is it that they both have presented their tax returns?

why is it that neither are billionaires or have a foundation that depends on Wall St?

why is it that they are too honest for their own good!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that yesterday were Halloween?

why is it that no trick or treaters here as usual?

why is it that i guess the smell o' my toxic socks keeps 'em away again?

why is it that and now Natalie Adele expects to get a free bag of candy that no-body claimed!?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that we had to say goodbye to Craela yesterday? Frown

Why is it that, she had cancer and hid it really well, as cats are MASTERS at hiding health problems?

Why is it that Craela's cancer spead all through her lungs and she couldn't breathe and was in pain? Frown

Why is it that we HATE euthenasia but had no choice...we just wanted her to go peacefully?

Why is it that...I didn't think Figaro would outlive any of the others, but then he's a healthy trooper, even with the diabetes?

Why is it that, THANK GOD he has that insulin now that works wonders for him?

Why is it that I HATE outliving cats, since they're like children...good thing Julius is young and healthy?

Why is it that...cuz he's got to live another 8 years to help Natalie Adele run this country? Razz

Why is it that, RIP, Sweet Craela? :'(

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that sorry to hear about Craela?

why is it that i bet she had a good life when healthy?

why is it that not sure of Natalie Adele's exact age cuz she was abandoned at a shelter in the boonies on a cold December nite?

why is it that but the shelter folk though she was 2 or 3 which would make her close to 6 or 7 now?

why is it that she still very playful & is at right age to lead the country with Julius' help out of the rut that Georgey Bushit & Butthole obombya got it into!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that the election only a few days away?

why is it that Natalie Adele has been sending messages back n forth to Julius via the birds?

why is it that i been seeing animals lookin downright nasty lately cuz they think Hitler-ly is gonna win or cheat to win instead of the two cats?

why is it that we might have an animal revolution if the wicked witch wins or if by some warped twist of fate that DumDum wins?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Natalie Adele was running up & down & thru the house last nite?

why is it that late nite politicking was on her mind?

why is it that i wonder if Julius was up late discussing the election with local pals?

why is it that only a couple more days!?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, yep, gonna catch up with Julius in person tonight but the latest is, he and Natalie Adele have lined up 1,000,000 crickets, moths, bees, wasps, silverfish and other great bugs to go and VOTE! Big Grin

Who cares if, that ain't riggin, they're American Citizens too! Wink Big Grin

Who cares if we're gonna take ALL our cats to the polls and have them vote too? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Who cares if, they'll be in comfy carriers and we'll just say, "Hey, I'm takin' them to the vet right after I vote! No, I will not leave them out here with you, someone might cat-nap them! No, no, they're fine, what, you got allergies? Here, have some Claratin."

Who cares if, stockin' up on Claratin tonight, maybe then I'll learn how to spell it!!! Razz Wink Big Grin

Who cares if, N.A. and J.! N.A. and J.! smash

Who cares if we're gonna write Craela's name in anyway even if she didn't live to join congress? Frown

Why is it that...as the Native Americans would say, "It's the honorable thing to do!" Smile

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that if Natalie Adele & Julius win then mama xc & i move to Wash-uh-toon DC?

why is it that if they don't win then we move to
Can-uh-duh?

why is it that Natalie Adele just walked into my room?

why is it that she's nervous aboot tomorrow but i gotta tell her if she & Julius don't win then the whole world loses!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Natalie Adele & Julius weren't on the ballot!?

why is it that had to do a write-in vote for 'em?

why is it that i knew the election was gonna be rigged?

why is it that well there goes movin into the white house with Natalie Adele & mama xc!?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that Julius and I went to vote today and there were four ADORABLE kittens needing a home and the mama cat outside?

Why is it that there was a doggie on a leash there too??

Why is it that Julius told them to sneak in and vote for Natalie Adele and himself, and they DID? Big Grin

Who cares if, just got confirmation on all the insects, and other animal votes? Big Grin

Why is it that, we may have had to write them in but we'll SEE what happens once the votes are counted up? evil

Who cares if, but if all else fails, Jules, Figaro, Crystonian, Aradiana, Serafina, Speranza and I will just split for Costa Rica? Razz

Why is it that, Canada is hard to become eligiable for, but Costa Rica is warmer and has much more appreciation for the arts? Big Grin

Who cares if, I just hope I can find an affordable rent with six kitties? Razz

Why is it that, otherwise, I'll just take Jules and Serafina for now, since they loves me the most? Big Grin

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that when i went to bed last nite Hitler-ly was ahead?

why is it that when i woke up DumDum had won?

why is it that maybe i still asleep & having a nitemare?

why is it that or else the nitemare just beginnin?

why is it that but there always been a nitemare in Wash DC with either a Clit-on or Bushit or obombya in office?

why is it that i had to hug Natalie Adele a consolation hug?

why is it that but still her & Julius won as Pres & Vice-Pres of the animal kingdom!?

why is it that there are more animals & insects to rule over than ppl in the US?

why is it that congrats to them on their win and hope the animal kingdom keeps being smart unlike the human race?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that Julius and I send major hugs to Natalie Adele and congratulate her on her win?

Why is it that they WILL save this hideous disaster of a country from underground and the animal kingdom AND Native Americans will help??

Why is it that, and then Johnny's prediction will come true about the LAST PRESIDENT OF USA??? Big Grin

Who cares if we all know Johnny was referring to the underground take-over led by Natalie Adele, Julius, Johnny, Buffy St. Marie, Robert Mirabal and all the other Native Americans?

Who cares if--and EVERYONE all over who respects LIFE not some CHEAP IMITATION of it? smash

Who cares if Neil Young joins us in what might be our new National Anthem, ending with, "Flying Mother Nature's silver sails to the new world in the sun!!! " <3 Big Grin

― Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Natalie Adele & Julius will rule fine over the animals?

why is it that the humans have no one to blame for having to choose between Hitler-y & DumDum?

why is it that the cry-babies who are protesting DumDum should be protesting the DemoRat Nat'l Party cuz they & Hitler-y cheated the Sandman outta gettin the nomination?

why is it that the Sandman could have beat DumDum but no, the stoopid DemRats had to go with crooked Hitler-y?

why is it that Natalie Adele is thinkin about a Noah's Arc spaceship to a better planet takin 2 each of every animal & insect?

why is it that but Natalie Adele- don't leave me here!!!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that maybe Natalie Adele & mama xc & me move to New Zealand?

why is it that find some Xena-filmed location & dig in?

why is it that by "dig in" i mean dig a bomb shelter?

why is it that not that i being negative but i wanna live til 2020 when Natalie Adele & Julius can run for prez & vice-prez again & hopefully when if crooked media & crooked politicians don't stand in their way?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that RIP Leonard Cohen?

why is it that what a great songwriter he was?

why is it that "Suzanne" & "Hallelujah" (covered best by Jeff Buckley) are his most well known songs but his albums are full of treasures?

why is it that i still need to pick up his last album which just came out recently?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
why is it that RIP Leonard Cohen?

why is it that what a great songwriter he was?

why is it that "Suzanne" & "Hallelujah" (covered best by Jeff Buckley) are his most well known songs but his albums are full of treasures?

why is it that i still need to pick up his last album which just came out recently?

Why is it that NO!!! Frown

Why is it that, I know he lived a good long life, was in his 90's right?

Why is it that, but he had SO much passion in one of his recent performances of "Halleluia" onstage--I think it might have been last year in London?

Why is it that I just didn't want him to leave yet but he did do a lot down here and...well...even if one isn't spiritual, I believe the ghosts of the dead can come back and haunt and maybe he wanna protect us all and screw around with Trumpoid's brain by letting "the Story of Isaac" play over and over again in his head??? evil

Why is it that I'm supposed to play tonight, maybe I'll sing all Leonard Cohen songs in his memory? Smile

― Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
why is it that maybe Natalie Adele & mama xc & me move to New Zealand?

why is it that find some Xena-filmed location & dig in?

why is it that by "dig in" i mean dig a bomb shelter?

why is it that not that i being negative but i wanna live til 2020 when Natalie Adele & Julius can run for prez & vice-prez again & hopefully when if crooked media & crooked politicians don't stand in their way?

Why is it that Julius and I are looking into Nicaragua or Panama?

Who cares if Nicaragua has an amazingly low cost of living, and people can retire and live on Social Security alone--with a great quality of life? Eek Big Grin

Why is it that the beaches there are divine, and you can buy a beach house for 35,000 U.S. dollars? Big Grin

Who cares if, but Jules and I will be back by 2020 for the new election where we beat Trumpzilla to shreds even more than we did this time? evil Big Grin

― Johnny Depp.