Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Why is it that?
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why is it that?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that RIP Leon Russell?

why is it that i saw him in concert in the '90s as he headlined an outdoor festival?

why is it that got all his main albums & then some?

why is it that he wrote & sang so many great songs- hard to pick a fave- maybe "A Song For You" or "Back to the Island" or "This Masquerade"?

Posts: 10429 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that i don't care for November?

why is it that it's dreary lonely month?

why is it that but then again most months are lonely?

why is it that November makes me wanna go to sleep & not wake up?

Posts: 10429 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that i was away 7 days & no one noticed?

why is it that maybe it time to shut down the scrolls?

why is it that it was funnage while it lasted?

why is it that where's the light switch so i can turn off the lights on the scrolls?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that I've been depressed as fark for days? Frown

Why is it that I'm slowly coming back to myself and gonna plan a trip to Costa Rica? Smile

Who cares if my dad told me Nicaragua is rather messy regarding their political system and such other bull crap and they have some kind of weird rules and I would rather live in a place where I can breathe? Razz

Who cares if--even if I'm not really working at the moment, i'd kinda like to at some point and dun wanna fight for no women's rights or any such? Wink

Why is it that I'm really excited about the new Harry Potter movie saga, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? Big Grin

Who cares if, and not just cuz Johnny's in it either altho that helps? Wink

Why is it that John has gone back to Ex thanks to him being a two-faced lying scumbucket? Mad

Who cares if--who needs to be friends with exes anyway, it's not as tho we have human children? Roll Eyes

Why is it that--I just need to get me cats outa there and into Costa Rica(following protocol of course--not gonna pull an AmScum Terdbucket scam??? evil Big Grin Big Grin)

Who cares if she just won't go away, kind of like Trumpass thanks to ppl wanting to keep her in the limelight cuz they're all bitching about Johnny in "Fantastic Beasts?" Roll Eyes

Why is it that--GET OVAH IT!!! smash

Who cares if, well he's playing a male Ambiatch in that he's Gellart GRINDLEWALD!!! Eek Big Grin

Why is it that poor Albus Dumbledore was in love with him and such but Gellert was a narcissistic fiend who used him for all he could get? Razz

Why is it that...I think that's AMAZING therapy for Johnny? Big Grin

Who cares if...ok i promise more in the Johnny thread lol? Wink

Why is it that...no matter how long I stay away I will always be back at my lovely scrolls so I hope xc leaves a light on for me? Big Grin

Why is it that...now back to watching "Prisoner of Azkaban"...haven't seen that in too long? Big Grin Big Grin

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3077 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that i may put off watchin Xena til 2017?

why is it that can't get into watchin that s5 crap now anyhoo?

why is it that hate the holidays want 'em over now?

why is it that bah humbug & all that stuffage?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, back to plan A, Nicaragua, for Julius, Serafina, Speranza, Aradiana and me?

Who cares if Costa Rica is WAYYY too expensive? Razz

Why is it that the amount of money I make which is pittance here is a TON of money in Nicaragua, which would enable me to live better than here, AND save up money to travel elsewhere? Big Grin

Why is it that...Nicaragua does have some strange laws, and while I myself don't fancy ever wanting an abortion, I don't like the idea of a young kid who is raped getting thrown in juvie hall for terminating her pregnancy...but it's not like I'm gonna get preggers anywho? Razz

Why is it that, maybe that kind of thinking is self-serving, but then I don't plan to live in no bad neighborhoods either?

Why is it that I will certainly visit the country and explore it before taking the leap?

Why is it that...I also hear Columbia and Panama are beautiful, but haven't checked out their money situation yet?

Who cares if...ugh, Nicaragua's stringent abortion laws and Trumpbiatch and Pissant's stance on the same thing--What really is the diff anywho???? Razz

Who cares if...hell if it's a choice between having a "small fortune" once a month and having next to nothing in a country with the same imbecilic laws...I'll take the former any day? smash

Who cares if, and Jules and I will be back in 2020!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3077 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that South & Central America doesn't do anything for me (except for those hot Brazilian women!)?

why is it that too many dictators, death squads, people "missing", poverty & slums?

why is it that i'd more likely wanna go somewhere round the Mediterranean or maybe Great Britain (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales) or mid-Europe or New Zealand or Australia?

why is it that but me too poor to move outta the 'hood let alone another country?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that I also looked at Spain and Canada(hot men in Spain yum and the women ain't too bad either! Big Grin)?

Why is it that, I dunno, it's a lot movin' to another country which is why I wanted to visit one first--but money's a byatch? Razz

Who cares if, there's no such thing as a cheap lunch or a free one--seems you always bump into trouble?

Why is it that...oh well, I'm still mulling things over as to what to do? Razz

Who cares if maybe I'll at least pool some money together and go to New York for a few days...look for open mic nights for musicians? Big Grin

Who cares if, maybe Johnny'll walk in, hear me singing and sweep me off the stage..."You're MINE!" smash Big Grin Big Grin

Why is it that the best things in life sometimes only exist in daydreams? Frown

Who cares if...maybe I'll just write a song or another novel about all of it? Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, there's a recount going on to verify the vote, and Julius and Natalie Adele are gunna make sure the insects' votes counted as well? Big Grin

Why is it that...cuz that WILL put them in office, ding dangit? smash

Who cares if all the other Dem/Green poopheads are beggin' humans for money but Natalie Adele and Julius ain't gonna beg for no stinkin' money! Razz

Why is it that...some fresh catnip, however, would be sweet! Smile

Why is it that humans can send it to the Sioux at Standing Rock, and it will be delivered to Natalie Adele and Jules quickly, by bald eagle? Big Grin

Who cares if, or maybe we can obtain some from any pooheads who have cats that can't quite manage them, cuz these humans have a habit of stealing the catnip for their tea and such and such? Razz

Who cares if, these kitties'll be thrilled to snatch it back and share it with Natalie Adele and Julius, who, once inaugurated, will demand that all humans owned by cats behave themselves accordingly!!! smash Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thunderstruck,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that blah December?

why is it that too cold for me & mama xc & Natalie Adele?

why is it that i say let's hibernate til May at least?

why is it that can ya say 'bomb shelter!'?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that bleeh, went to a funeral today? Razz

Why is it that bleeh, my aunt Peg died?

Who cares that fortunately she lived a good, long, full life and helped a lot of people overcome addictions and such and such in 12 step groups, etc.? Razz

Why is it that well bleeh, this whole year has sucked so many rotten eggs, first divorce, then Maggie Evans then no Maggie Evans THEN Maggie Evans again and finally Trumpcreep and the unfair treatment of our kitty candidates pushed Kate over the edge? Razz

Who cares if I went to a restaurant, had a collision with my friend Cabernet and it's been that way ever since? Razz

Who cares if sometimes the rum comes to play but mostly it's me and the Cabernet??

Why is it that, so no 12 steps for Kate for awhile? Razz

Why is it that...I've been listening to a lot of theories on addictions and how they're symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, but methinks fear has a lot to do with it also? Razz

Why is it that so many people drink like tanks and/or smoke like chimneys and live to be 90, while other ppl die of cancer or cirrosis and there has to be a reason for that?

Who cares if, I've decided not to analyze it for now? Razz

Why is it that besides every time i stopped drinking it's because someone yelled at me to stop or threatened to leave me(John Razz ) and methinks it's time to only do it when no one demands it? smash

Why is it that--cuz SOMEONE CALLED MY AUNT A PEOPLE PLEASER AND SHE WAS IN AL-ANON, THIS 12 STEP THINGIE FOR PPL CLOSE TO ALCOHOLICS--AND KATE INHERITED THE FAMILY PEOPLE PLEASIN' DISEASE????? smash

Who cares if, maybe THAT'S what makes ppl do things in excess cuz they're scared of dying or of other ppl being RIGHT about them...and fark it all I wanna figure it out meself???

Who cares if, maybe THAT'S the solution hmmm? Razz

Why is it that, well anyway here's a video makin' fun of the holidays that's always fun to watch when the holidays and December get on ya nerves? Big Grin

Why is it that--TIS THE SEASON! Break out the Bah Humbug Punch! Big Grin smash

The Dropkick Murphys--The Season's Upon Us

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that sorry to hear about Kate's aunt?

why is it that i only have 3 aunts left?

why is it that blah December makes me wanna hibernate?

why is it that build bomb shelter, stock it with food & music & stay hidden til Natalie Adele & Julius rule the nation?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that ugh, we NEED those cats to take over, this world's NUTS! Razz

Why is it that--every little bit of it?

Who cares if yeah, hibernating is a great idea, been doing that quite a lot as it is, but it's makin' me stir crazy?

Why is it that no one comes over to where i'm singing to join in the open mic night which always ends up being a Kate solo night--cuz they're probably busy hibernatin' too? Razz

Why is it that...I wonder if we all hibernate if that will cut down on the crime in this country?

Who cares if--but then ppl will start committing more crimes on the internet, so ya can't win for tryin? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, RIP, George Michael? Frown

Why is it that, another of my generation's favorite musicians gone?

Why is it that, I really don't like when that happens before a new year but it's so much of a regular thing that ppl die around the holidays--Frown

Why is it that, George Michael apparently died of heart failure and I really hope drugs weren't involved, like with poor Prince??

Why is it that--bah humbug, I was glad to see the end of yesterday? Razz

Who cares if ppl need to stop talking about DumpTrump cuz it's depressing? smash

Why is it that I really hope something happens to propel me to California in 2017?

Why is it that--tired of being stuck in Philly, dammit? smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, I wonder if xc finally left the scrolls cuz no one was postin, just lurking as usual? Razz

Why is it that, well if so, I guess I'll hold the fort for awhile and wonder who's lurking and reading whatever silly drivel I post?

Why is it that, hey it could be anyone...DumpTrump, Amborg, Shrillary Clintonoid, or maybe someone epic like Lucy Lawless, or even Patti Smith or--Johnny? Big Grin Razz

Why is it that...and of course there's the other scrollers of yesteryore maybe wondering if they should post or just go back to Facebook and talk about the old scrolls and the good memories there before social media took over the world? Razz

Why is it that...that's sad in a way--and Facenook kinda scares me? Razz

Why is it that I like the safety of anonymity online--gives me more freedom? Big Grin

Why is it that, I think Johnny Depp might like it better than being out in the public flanked by annoying paparazzi?? Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, holy shite, am I the first person to post here in 2017???

Why is it that, Happy Farkin New Year, xc!!!! Big Grin

Who cares if, I hope you're still around the scrolls and had an epic holiday with mama xc, Natalie Adele and all the family? Big Grin

Why is it that I haven't seen Julius in I don't know how long? Frown

Why is it that...bloody rental rules of no pets....Roll Eyes

Why is it that I am sure he's been speaking with Natalie Adele about 2020 and hoping there's a PLANET still here then, let alone a country to run for prez and VP in? Eek Razz

Who cares if, all and all I'm gonna try to make 2017 WAYYY better than 2016!!!! smash

Why is it that...KEEP ROCKIN'IN THE FREE WORLD!!!! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Why is it that its been over a year since anyones posted in this thread..?

Why is it that its being avoided like its gone out of style..?

Why is it that I enjoy the goofy question threads in their various form factors?

I said Duh!

Posts: 2782 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, wow yep...been a long time for this thread? Eek

Why is it that, I do love the variety in these question threads too?

Why is it that, I may look for some of those others, like, "I like it when," "I wonder," "Why not" and more?

Why is it that it makes for more direct communication sometimes? Big Grin

Why is it that...ONWARD, 2018!!!! Big Grin smash

~~Johnny Depp.