Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Why is it that?
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why is it that?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that phooey tax return?

why is it that it aint here yet?

why is it that i'm getting much less than expected?

why is it that i appealed but lost appeal?

why is it that i blame jackass obombya?

Posts: 10462 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that ugh stomach hurts?

why is it that acid refluxe no funnage?

why is it that bland foods are boring?

why is it that oh well it'll pass soon me hopes?

Posts: 10462 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that yard work soon?

why is it that wish had artificial turf?

why is it that then i could just use sweeper or shop vac on it?

why is it that or else replace grass with sand & have giant sandbox?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that my old sig pic is back?

why is it that at least temporary if the Xena & TV forums?

why is it that i thought it gone fer good?

why is it that but i'm keeping the MEW sig, least til it vanishes?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that TGIF?

why is it that hope refund shows up soon?

why is it that camp out by mailbox?

why is it that pleeeeze mrs postlady got a refund fer me?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that Kate ain't been here for 9 days?

why is it that i hear there's a new J Depp flick out & it's gettin good reviews?

why is it that our story goes unfinished?

why is it that BrucE still on vaca, cuz lila never returned & all the other scrollers are avoiding this place like a plague of xc's?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that my scrolls now?

why is it that my social network?

why is it that no-one else bein social tho?

why is it that damn unsocial unfriendly scrollers?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--not unsocial or unfriendly, just stressed??

Why is it that--maybe if my life were smoother and more routine and steady, I'd prolly have more time to relax online??

Who cares if--but noooooo!!! Roll Eyes

Who cares if my sister has to have surgery AGAIN???

Why is it that Tiki's parents are stalking her son and tryin' to turn him against his mother and especially his sister, and it's all I can do to keep everyone from swarming over to do the Xena pinch on those evil people when I really wanna do the pinch on them myself???

Why is it that--BAH!!! Razz

Who cares if the only thing that soothes me is music anymore--but that Johnny movie does have me intrigued? Big Grin

Why is it that--onto the John Lennon playlist??? Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thunderstruck,

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--okay, where the HELL did Johnny go??? Eek Mad

Who cares if--well, last time I was here I didn't see xc's siggies either so it must be a dumb glitch--again? Razz

Who cares if--maybe Aphrodite will show some luv and bring him back? Big Grin

Why is it that, being as there's no mods and all? Wink

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that THE GODDESS OF LOVE TRIUMPHS AGAIN???? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that...

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why is it that thinkin bout leavin scrolls?

why is it that or maybe just post in Xena forum?

why is it that taint no fun no more?

why is it that but still like re-watchin Xena?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that I don't care if nobody cares--I'm gonna channel the animals anyway???

Why is it that sometimes I get a little mad?

Why is it that no one alive can always be an angel?

Why is it that if I seem edgy, I want you to know that I never mean to take it out on you? Razz

Who cares if, don't you know I'm human, have thoughts just like any other one?

Who cares if I'm just a soul whose intentions are good?

Why is it that, please don't let me be misunderstood?

Who cares if I don't give a ding dang if some lyrics were missing? Big Grin

Why is it that, one foot on the platform, the other foot on the train? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--wow, i never thought anyone would ever scare xc away--but I guess I was the one that did it? Razz

Why is it that--does that take a special kind of talent? Razz

Who cares if I don't really want that talent? Frown

Who cares if, wherever xc is, I wish him well, and I hope I didn't say anything mean or untoward in any way in any of my crazy rants?

Why is it that--hey, does this mean I get to run the scrolls now? Confused

Why is it that--ummm, where's the light switch? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--so ok, xc will prolly hang in the Xena forum indefinitely but I'll prolly come around here whenever, just cuz I can? Razz Big Grin

Who cares if I created a Johnny thread in the movie forum? Big Grin

Why is it that I'll prolly be the only one posting there, but that's no biggie? Razz

Who cares if--unless other scrollers(including absent/lurking ones? Razz) who appreciate the Deppster decide to jump on the bus? Big Grin

What if I get to talk to Social Security today--fun, fun? Razz Big Grin

Why is it that I also gotta call my lawyer about the Ex property division nonsense?Razz

Who cares if--at least I qualify for a lawyer I don't have to pay for though? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that Social Security didn't call when scheduled? Confused

Why is it that I called them to find out why, and am now "waiting in line" for them to call me back?

Who cares if--i dunno what'll come first, their late phone call or this scheduled callback?

Why is it that, this happened one time before and I ended up having to reschedule the phone appointment?

Why is it that I wish Social Security would get it together? Roll Eyes

Who cares if, in the meantime, maybe I'll start writing another song?Razz

Why is it that, altho I could also pass the time with a Johnny movie, but I'd have to interrupt it when I get the callback? Roll Eyes

Who cares if--guess the song wins out? Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--fine, I'll just call this the Kate thread then? Razz

Who cares if I haven't done diddly all day except listen to music and watch "The Brave" again?

What if Social Security finally did call yesterday and we at least talked about stuff that needs to be sorted--after a bunch of stoopid confusion and starting over again?

Why is it that--at least that's done?

Who cares if--it's a nice day but I don't wanna be anywhere?

Why is it that I always feel like a hermit on nice days? Razz

Who cares if I wonder if my singing voice has returned after screaming it outa whack last Saturday at the carnival with Tiki's kids--on an amazing ride called The Zipper??

What if it was worth it cuz I hadn't been to a carnival in over ten years? Big Grin

Why is it that--it would be awesome if my voice returned though, cuz I wanna record myself singing my new songs and put them on YouTube? Big Grin

Why not--just because I CAN! Moohahahaha! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--added another pic to my siggy?

Who cares if I'm just testing it out?

What if I hope it ain't too big like that last one was, last time I changed siggys? Eek

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--meh, it's kinda big, but not much bigger than the one I had before I changed it last time?

Who cares if I removed the smaller pic cuz--well, it looks kinda silly? Razz

Why is it that one large Johnny pic is worth two smaller Johnny pics? Big Grin Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thunderstruck,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Happy Mother's Day to mama xc!

i not sure if Natalie Adele had kittens before she became the cat who owns me but happy kitty mom day to her just in case!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that, Happy Mother's Day to your mom, xc?

Who cares if, happy happy to Natalie Adele, as well as all my female kitties who may have been mothers before they took me on as their "child"? Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey there people.

I got a message that this board is starting to chew through a lot of bandwidth.

You might have forgotten that we agreed to keep the size of sigs to 20 MB.

Even if the images are linked, the constant loading of pics the size in your sigs now is causing strain.

Chop 'em down a bit for me, hey?

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
Hey there people.

Even if the images are linked, the constant loading of pics the size in your sigs now is causing strain.

Testing! I don't have a website that I can put piccies on right now, so even if I chopped it down on Photoshop or whatnot, I wouldn't know where to put it. Razz No website software either. Anywho, just gonna test some pics and hope they're small enough, of course correcting them if they're monstrously big. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Why is it that--ok this "looks" smaller, at least smaller than the last one?

Why is it that I dunno how many MBs it is, but let me know if it needs to be less and I'll see what I can figure out?

Why is it that--wow though, I wasn't sure if just two scrollers posting here would stretch bandwidth so much even with big sig pics--but who knew? Razz Red Face

Who cares if--glad to try to help sort it out though! Big Grin

Why is it that--good to see you and Ame back here, Argy--maybe stay awhile! Big Grin

Who cares if--btw, this is Kate, altho you prolly knew that? Wink Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
Hey there people.

Hi Argy!

Um i never sure how to test the size but i hope this new one's ok...