Notify
Tools
xc
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
The sig pic limit on these Scrolls is 20K.

Your sig pic at the moment is 38K. Actually one of the smallest sigs you've been using recently.

As I've been getting charged double the amount recently for keeping the Scrolls open, due to the excessive amount of storage space they have been using on the server, I'm forced to remove large sigs and delete a lot of old posts and forums.

Sorry about that. If you want a sig you'll need to choose a smaller one.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i *knew* there was suptin i was fergettin' when pickin a sig pic! Sorry aboot that, Argy, but ya know, when i choose pics of the wives for here, i seem to always want the most from the pics. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i hope this one's ok, as i'm tryin to think up a caption (and thinkin' a difficult thing for me).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Thanks heaps for that, buddy.

That sig comes in nicely under the size limit.

I didn't like taking any of your wives' pics down - glad you could find a new one.

How's this for a caption? - "This is my come hither look. Come hither, xc, and do unspeakable things to me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Koolage! and i only had to do a very small amount of thinkin' this time round. Smile