Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Xena-Tatoo

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Xena-Tatoo
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of Kiwi
posted
hey guys!
am thinking about getting a tatoo since quite some time. wanna have a smaller one,like 5cm maybe. no faces or anything like that. was more thinking about a chakram,Xena-symbol,xena-gab-symbol kinda thing.Can also be some writing with it...maybe in greek,haha! Do u have any suggestions or ideas? Maybe u have one yourself?
Would be nice to hear from y'all!
Thanks,
Kiwi

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The only tat I have is of an oriental dragon. I'm definately wanting to get at least a chakram one day though. I have a bunch of ideas for differant ones that are non Xena related.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Kiwi
posted Hide Post
Cheers guys for sharing some information here. Appreciate it! Smile
Is yours on your arm? Anyway,yeah I also thought of oa chakram sorta thing,but I'm not good at drawing,so poor chance that I can create my own one. lol But some combo of Chakram and Gab's stick or sais (how do u spell them Confused ) Do you know,by any chances, if there are some Greek spellings of Xena's or Gab's names,or some "motto" of them?
Think I'll source through some fan art or something. lol maybe I'll find something.
Cheers,
Kiwi

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Ooooh...I like the idea of the Greek spelling. Next year I'm asking for a tat for my birthday.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kiwi:
Cheers guys for sharing some information here. Appreciate it! Smile
Is yours on your arm? Anyway,yeah I also thought of oa chakram sorta thing,but I'm not good at drawing,so poor chance that I can create my own one. lol But some combo of Chakram and Gab's stick or sais (how do u spell them Confused ) Do you know,by any chances, if there are some Greek spellings of Xena's or Gab's names,or some "motto" of them?
Think I'll source through some fan art or something. lol maybe I'll find something.
Cheers,
Kiwi

Here's the Greek alphabet. http://people.msoe.edu/~tritt/greek.html
"Xena" in greek looks , well, like a misspelled version of "xena" Wink
"Gabrielle" is a bit more challenging. Have fun.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Kiwi
posted Hide Post
Yeah,well I sort of gotta hurry up with the tattoo thing,'cause where I'm living at the moemnt its' soo much cheaper than at home.So I cannot wait until my b-day. Wink
Hey cool thing with the greek-alphabet! Thanks a lot! ...but do you think the spelling would be the same? I mean sure I'd spell "Xena" in Greek like this "chi-epsilon-nu-alpha", but do u think it'd be the correct way to spell it like that in Greek? or would the name sound totally weird,and make no sense?? Confused
I mean compared with our alphabet the "C" would be a"gamma" in Greek or the "F" would be a "zeta".And they only have 24 capitals instead of 26...You know what I mean? But thanks anyway!!

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I always liked the idea of getting a tattoo of what xena put on her foot at the end of the Mendhi episode. I think it was a chakram, but made into the female symbol.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Kiwi
posted Hide Post
yeah Rellik that is was a cool idea of Xena,eh!? smash I've seen some other eople who have exactly that tattoo on exactly the same spot where Xena had hers. But they didn't make it into a femal symbol.