Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Cake in a mug

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cake in a mug
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted
I made a cake in a mug tonight.

It's not the best thing I've eaten, but it was quite nice.

I think it would be better with some icing on top.

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Strawberry shortcake would be good in a mug, especially with some whipped cream on top. Too bad i'm a terrible cook.

Posts: 10524 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I remember going to a restaurant called "Uno" in Philly years ago, and they had a great dessert...apple pie a la mode in a mug. Incredible!!! Nice and warm, eat it with a spoon, some coffee and you're in heaven. Smile

I used to bake back in 2005, might start doing it again. I made a killer chocolate pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! Big Grin

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post