Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Cake in a mug

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cake in a mug
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I made a cake in a mug tonight.

It's not the best thing I've eaten, but it was quite nice.

I think it would be better with some icing on top.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Strawberry shortcake would be good in a mug, especially with some whipped cream on top. Too bad i'm a terrible cook.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I remember going to a restaurant called "Uno" in Philly years ago, and they had a great dessert...apple pie a la mode in a mug. Incredible!!! Nice and warm, eat it with a spoon, some coffee and you're in heaven. Smile

I used to bake back in 2005, might start doing it again. I made a killer chocolate pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post