Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    An Un-Paid For Political Announcement

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Un-Paid For Political Announcement
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted

NATALIE ADELE & JULIUS FOR PRESIDENT & VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!!!!

We support animal rights, an animal college & fair prices on animal food (ya hear that, Pet Smart!?)

We support using us animals & insects to destroy ISIS!

We support cleaning up air & water & land pollution cuz we gotta fly, swim, crawl & walk too!

We support giving Native Americans better jobs & pay & positions in our gov't!

We support mandated nap times for all animals, insects & human types (even xc)!

Vote for us- Make America Purr-fect Again!

We're Natalie Adele & Julius and we approve this message, and even xc's wife in the sign pic!

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
well, they got my vote!

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I am Julius, and I DEFINITELY approve this message!!!! Smile

I am Kate and I also support this message!!!

Finally, let one of the Several Candidates for Ambassadors between the Native Americans and the Animals Speak...

I am quite sure those words would indicate that Johnny would support this message too. Wink Big Grin

Psst...Shadow, our black lab next door neighbor also howled that he will vote for our great catadates. Big Grin

Vote Natalie Adele and Julius in, Nobody Suffers and Everyone Wins!

Vote for Julius & Natalie Adele
The only candidates who are honest & swell!

We'll see you at the voting booths!!!! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3156 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post