How Abnormal Are You?

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/5511080161

18 August 2006, 09:59 PM
Amethyst
How Abnormal Are You?
can't wait till Brucy does this one Smile Big Grin

You Are 40% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howabnormalareyouquiz/

19 August 2006, 10:15 AM
lila997
You Are 8% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
19 August 2006, 11:30 AM
zoom
28% Abnormal

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

other than being souless, i'm doing okay...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

20 August 2006, 01:06 PM
beauTifully tragic
You Are 28% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

i have a soul but live in my mom's basement... somewhat accurate Wink

i don't believe in miracles..i never read my horoscope
i don't like strangers touching me..i'm basically a misanthrope
21 August 2006, 12:33 AM
Brucy Braless
I would like to start out by Saying :

"I WUZ ROBBED" !!!!

***You Are 16% Abnormal***

ARGH! Im An Aetheist I dont even BELIEVE in a SOUL!!

HA! Talk to any Pyschiartrist who has tried to CURE ME..LOL

This is true....I have a face even my my mother dont love.

mostly true--I have a fear of heights

Couldnt be more wrong...I AM developing an Obsessive/Complusive disorder.
The door to the Apartment must be checked &re-checked before I leave this hellhole.Could it have to do with not feeling safe around here?? Considering there isnt 1 trustworthy person within 2 miles of me,naw I doubt that was what started it all.

Inconclusion Id like to say Im not really all that normal..Youcan ask Anydrunk or addict or nutball I know around here.Im the devil incarnate. Roll Eyes
{A recovered alcholic}

Man this test was enuff to drive me nutso.. Wink
21 August 2006, 01:07 AM
Brucy Braless
How I squeaked by to 'seem' normal

You sometimes say cold and callous things, and then you follow up with "just kidding"

I have to say No..I dont do this it strikes me as Cowardly..If someone earns scorn Im usually honest about it or just let it slide
Tho I try to be constructive no just pointlessly rude.

People see you as charismatic and larger than life
Alas, Only I seem to be able to appreciate my specialness..

You live for risk and danger
No Im constantly subjected to risk & danger but Id rather be lying on a beach being fed bonbons by the swedish bikini team

When something goes wrong, you tend to blame others
OK OK Its Never me..but what if a 'slightly' faulty memory just makes me think I had the right Ideas all along..?

You have lied a lot about your past
I rarely lie..Its the Faulty memory trap.Besides no where did it say self-deception counts,now did it..?

Most of your past relationships have been very unstable, love - hate sort of things
I have no past.

It's very difficult for you to control your anger
Umm WOW Ok this *IS* me ..but if you had my life youd be pissed off 24/7 too...

You find yourself bored easily and feel like life is empty
Only 1/2 true.I LIKE my life empty thank yo very much..

You secretly fear being abandoned
HA! TOO late I ALREADY Am totally Abandoned. SO there!

You tend to be too addicted to drugs, eating, sex, shopping, or reckless behavior
No it WAS Alcohol. Now Im addicted to imagining Im ill .

You aren't opposed to exploiting someone if it means you'll get ahead
But I NEVER DO get ahead, so why bother??

You believe you are extremely special and unique - and should be treated as such
I am unique &Im treated differently I think the archaic phrase for it is Shunned..LOL

It is very difficult for you to emphathize with others
No Im very empathetic if your young & sweet & cute & female Smile

You are obsessed with being the most intelligent, successful, and attractive person ever
Screw that ! Why would I care what all my Inferiors think of me anyways???

You require constant attention and admiration from others
Screw that ! Why would I care what all my Inferiors think of me anyways???

You only have one friend

Double HA! Heres where I make out like a Psycho bandit ..I no longerHAVE that 1 friend.He cant be bothered with my nutty ass NO MORE! YaY me Im not sure how that makes me MORE sane but thats points to the good.

You are often quiet in social situations, out of fear of saying the wrong thing
Wow And I always thought it was because Im a Total dullard.

You only interact with people that you are sure will like you
Im like Gollum,nobody likes me.

You are easily hurt by criticism or disapproval
This is one of the best parts about gettin older that Zoom hasnt told ya .After you get past 40,45 or so you just stop carin what other people think because you have been around long enuff to know everyone ELSE is a mess not you.

* You are easily embarassed in front of other people
Not any more

* You tend to be a workaholic who puts career and making money first
Screw that Just Killem & TAKE the precious & we be the Master.

* You don't like to help out others, unless you're sure of getting something in return
I have ALWAYS been a good samaritan.Umm well at least mostly.

* You are obesessed with rules, lists, order, organization, and / or schedules
No Actually Im always late, cant make a plan,
cant stick to a plan & am Totally Chaotic.

* When it comes to what you'll do and what you won't do, you're totally inflexible
no I HATE people like that.

* You find it(tough) to be affectionate to those you care about

Doesnt this require me to actually care about someone..? Razz

This is/was a fun survey, thanks Ame.
22 August 2006, 11:38 PM
Madogis
i'm only 54% abnormal but i'm 84% bipolar... hm.

--------------------------------------
23 August 2006, 01:04 AM
xenacrazed
You Are 0% Abnormal

You are a high risk for being you. What else would you expect for answering stupid internet questions that you answer for you?