Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Super Duper Jessie Photo Phun Phread!

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super Duper Jessie Photo Phun Phread!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
ok, i saved these in a low resolution, so the files wouldn;t be too big, hopefully it isn't TOO low, and they quality is so crappy you can't see them.

Anyhoo... the blue costume is tap dancing... song is new york, new york.

Ballet is the other, and they are doing the rainbow song (like, red and yellow and pink and green etc), that turns into once upon a dream from, some disney movie...

i did forget to scan the pic of jess with her friend in their ballet costume... but you;ve seen that.

oh, and obviously a santa photo.

Ballet

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Tap

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Santa

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Aww so cute hehe Big Grin

Yay for Santa photo's!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll be the dork... "Once Upon A Dream" is from the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty. Waaaaayyyyy back in the day, in elementary school, I was in our school's production of Sleeping Beauty. I played a bluebird and had to sing that song. I still remember every lyric. Funny how certain things like that stick in your brain and other's don't. *looks around for my keys*

Look at them dimples on that kid!

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I know you I danced with you once upon a dream ...

I like Jess best in the Santa photo.

She looks cute in the others but I get kinda creeped out when they make little girls wear makeup.

Thanks for sharing her dancing prowess with us! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
geez, that kid has grown up!! and still cute as ever i see.

(and yes, i know it's a performance thing, but the make-up thing creeps me too....)

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Look at those dimples! Big Grin Cutie!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Very cute.Smile I like the braids too.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
blushHOW ADORABLE ! blush

I have VERY similar pictures when I was her age... My Grandma was embrass me with them when I was in High School !! smash
It's all good fun, now ! Razz

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Cute! Big Grin

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
My favorite is the one with her arms crossed joxer cute and funny.
Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Absolutely adorable as always. Smile

~Keri

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Smile Still deadly cute...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yes, the arms crossed one is VERY jessica..

we see that facial expression ALOT....lol

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Well... the concert was last night....

everything went to plan, except they forgot to change her hair between her dances, and she still had plaits for ballet, when everyone else had ponytails Big Grin

no biggy.

and she gets to dance AGAIN tonight, but just ballet. (the dancing school is so big they need a few nights to do all the classes..lol)

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
bump

come on

ONE more person at least has to tell me how cute my child is, or how terrible she looks in makeup Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Did they not let the moms backstage to make sure that all the hair stuff got done?
Actually, now that I typed that I don't remember if my mom was allowed backstage when I was that age either. Guess it would be chaos , huh? Either way, she's so very cute that I am sure she was great plaits or not!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Well funnily enough, i did volunteer out the back on the saturday night, cause she had to sance her ballet one both nights, but not tap, so therefore, didn't need to change her hair that night.

And i had to help quite a few other kids, so basically if they didn't tell you it had to be changed, wither you found out, or you didn;t change their hair.

i didn;t have that problem, the kids i helped were like 8 - 10.

she's doing even MORE classes next year, so now i have to decide, do i help out the back, to make sure my kid looks spiffy, or watch the concert and hope for the best...lol