Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Caption This: Week Of 5 December

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Caption This: Week Of 5 December
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
My most humble apologies for almost killing this game. For some reason my browser wasn't showing pictures, so I couldn't find a photo to post.

Anyway, we are in the sixth week!
Same Rules Apply as week one!

Post your captions between today (Monday) and Wednesday at midnight, then voting 'til Friday at midnight. A winner will be announced on Saturday and the fun will continue when the winner posts the next pic.

Here's your photo and good luck!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
and now...a toast to the first man who had the bright idea to cut off his sleeves & pantlegs and let his business breathe...yee-haw!!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Here's to all the rednecks!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Two seconds, sweetie! Then we can wipe these shit eating grins off our faces and pull the handle on this grenade.evil

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Years after Voldemort took away their magical abilities, Ron & Luna Weasley love the muggle life, especially brewskis on the patio.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
If I keep my head pressed nice and firm against his, he won't notice my hand slinking round to swipe his beer..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Aren't we supposed to vote now? I vote for Zoom!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm going to assume what xc said was hilarious and vote for him

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
OK, it's a tie!

zoom and xc, since we didn't have captions for such a long time, I suggest you post one caption thread each.

Twice the fun. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post