Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    New Year's Eve Plans...

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Year's Eve Plans...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Addict
posted
Big Grin

Just wondering what everyone is doing for this new year's... any parties ? going somewhere special ? quite evening at home ?

Anybody care to share ?

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'll be doing the same thing I do every year...working...but that's okay...not a big party girl anyway.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Spending it with Keri, her Mom, KC and Ryan. We'll play board games, card games and drink sparkling apple cider and eat 12 grapes when the new year arrives.

Plus Comedy Central is showing the South Park movie uncensored and both Keri and her Mom love that movie, so we'll be watching. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
I'll be staying at home doing chores. It's not worth trying to do something in this town.

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Maybe see "Memoirs of A Geisha"

maybe pretend to be drunk and get free cab ride somewhere. "Ah *hic* hasst two *hic* muchies wisskee eggsnogs *hic* so's ah's neet's uh *hic* freebie cabbie *hic* ridesie *hic*" Does that sound convincing?

maybe the cat who owns me won't let me go out. *pouts*

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Don't know yet Smile Parties in clubs and hotels are over priced this year, no celebration in city neither fireworks - so probably just going to a party at someone's house.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
We'll prolly going to a new years eve party a couple of neighbors are throwing.Smile Haven't been to one of them for a long time.

New year's day is spent hanging out just the two of us and then another lovely dinner...and movies!Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe:
I'll be staying at home doing chores. It's not worth trying to do something in this town.

I'm in the same town Smile
I'll be at my favorite local bar - It's fun there... it's not "vegas" at all...
Paradise Cantina on Paradise and Harmon in the same lot as Rainbow Bar & Grill... Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i slept Big Grin

fireworks woke me at midnight

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
We had five friends over. Ate nice food, drank nice drinks. Talked all evning, and all night. It was very nice. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I know this is a bit late, so sue me. But we went to my cousin's hosue and celebrated Saturday night (after spening five hours in the car with my parents and sister....grrrr) Then woke up the next morning and celebrated Christmas with everyone. Then went and saw Narnia. All in all it was a great weekend. Part of that haivng to do with the fact taht I was pleasantly buzzed for most of it, and part of it cause it was just nice.