Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    What are you hoping for in '06

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What are you hoping for in '06
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted
Okay insteaqd of what are you looking forward to, which implies you know it's going to happen, what are you hoping for. Even if you only have the slightest glimmer of hope what is it? I'll start. I'll start...

Moving "home" and back into the life I feel I'm supposed to be in.

Buying a house, having it be a place I can not only call my own, but can call home.

Finding my center again, not feeling like a puzzle with a missing piece, or a yin without its yang.

All the things that come along with all of this.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
World Peace.

What? Razz

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to go to my 10yr HS reunion. I doubt it will happen but wishful thinking never hurt anybody.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Getting back together with my ex of long ago. blush
Losing weight. Lots of it.
Getting my license. Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I hope that people will stop thinkin they know everything & make an attempt to actually learn a few things.

I hope that snideness will die the death it so richly desrves...

I hope that people will learn to listen... especially to people who think/understand differently than themselves.

I hope science will FINALLY trump ignorance & the surety that it enjoys worldwide these days.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope that people will stop thinkin they know everything & make an attempt to actually learn a few things.

I hope that snideness will die the death it so richly desrves...

I hope that people will learn to listen... especially to people who think/understand differently than themselves.

I hope science will FINALLY trump ignorance & the surety that it enjoys worldwide these days.

Amen.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I"m hoping to learn to live in the meantime.

I'm hoping that the meantime proves exciting even if uneventful.

I'm hoping to be able to sing something and really make love to it and not just hope for approval for it.

I'm hoping that if I do NOT have to pose tomorrow that they pay me for the whole class.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Losing weight and gaining muscles. I became a member of a gym today. A nice gym to. Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm hoping to have a 100 wives of xc by the end of the year.

i'm hoping to arm wrestle the scrolls away from Argy just to rename it The Daily Stooge for us 3 Stooges fans nyuk nyuk nyuk.

i'm hoping to set the world's record on eating 5th Avenue candy bars and still retain my boyish figure.

i'm hoping to storm the White House and help the angry mob put Dubya on trial for war crimes.

i'm hoping Ame and BrucE exchange scroller handles, just to shake things up round here a bit.

i'm hoping to wake up on the ground of the woods where i had my first epileptic seizure and realize that all these few decades have been just a dream.

i'm hoping the cat that owns me starts treating me like a person with feelings insteada some dumb animal *whimpers*.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

*laughs so hard that it hurts*

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Well Im glad youre havin a good time...Big Grin

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSena (previously known as Moonshade):
Losing weight and gaining muscles.

A-bloody-men!

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I hope aliens land on this planet and inject a mass Intelligence boost that allows us humans to know when to shut up and smell the roses and when to talk about the aroma of said rose.

I hope I am as good to myself as I really want to be.

Hell, I hope we just have more fun.Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
He he he... Smile Well, I see I am not the only one with weight issues... Wink Nice to see I am not alone, Wolfe. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
No, you are not alone. Roll Eyes smash

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post