Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    A Survey...For Fun!

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Survey...For Fun!
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted
1.Do you own a cellphone? Yes
2.If you do, what kind? Nokia 1220 Tracfone. I want a real one. Razz
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? "It's No Good" by Depeche Mode. It's pretty cool, even though it is only a midi
4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? No. Frown
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? A Playstation 2 so that I can play "Shining Tears" (I'm a huge fan of Sega's "Shining" series), and "Dance, Dance Revolution", or an IPod Nano, or a Blackberry...with MP3 capabilities, if there is such a thing! Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
1.Do you own a cellphone? yes

2.If you do, what kind? lg lx8100

3.Also can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? yes, but i just got this phone so i'm still using 'oh when the saints' which came preloaded

4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? yes ipod 40GB

5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? a dvd recorder, dvd burner, archos video player/recorder, an alienware laptop.. the list goes on Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beauTifully tragic,

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
1.Do you own a cellphone? Yes, just this month

2.If you do, what kind? Samsung

3.Also can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using?
I can I just use the T-Mobile ring anything is just ....seems silly.

4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player?
No nor do I ever expect too.

5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be?
This is actually why I answered this...Big Grin I would have a gadget that made people lose interest in gadgets & toys & worthless materialism ... & grasp the true meaning of life.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
].Do you own a cellphone? Yes
2.If you do, what kind? cheap SAnyo something or other
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? yes but i don't
4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? No.
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be[/b] something to automatically end the phone conversations of perople who talk on their cells at inappropraite times or places[/b]

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
1.Do you own a cellphone?

No. I own a mobile phone.

2.If you do, what kind?

A very cheap Nokia 1100.

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using?

Yes. The first few bars of the Xena theme. I'm a Xenite.

4.Do you have an iPod or iPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player?

Yes. I have the 60GB iPod (not the one that plays videos, but the one where you can load photos).

A GameCube (but my Ares won't let me have one). I'm not that upset - I have all the gadgets I really need.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post

yes

2.If you do, what kind?

motorola somethin or other

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using?

my callers have different ringers so i can tell who is who by the ring. Smile

4.Do you have an iPod or iPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player?

30GB 3rd Gen iPod. i named him harvey.

actually, i'm kinda cool right now. WAIT! i lie, i want a flat panel television so i can hang it like art on my wall! Smile

and, as a side note, why are there so many violently upset.... actually this feels like a THREAD!

mons

scrollers do it standing up...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
- Nope, rarely use any kind of phone.

2.If you do, what kind?
- Nope again

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using?
- uh....

4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player?
- Nope

- A Jennifer Connelly chobit

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
2.If you do, what kind? A cheap Motorola.
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? no idea. I don't think so.If so, what song are you using? n/a

4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? I have an ipod
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? laptop (the one I have is the company's so it's in "work only" mode...technically Wink)

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Yes

2.If you do, what kind?
Motorola V551

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using?

Yes, "Bitches Brew" by Miles Davis

4. MP3 Player?
Well...I had a Rio that I bought a couple of years ago, but my Dad lost his yesterday so I said he could have mine. So, now I have to procure a new one, lol.

I'd kind of like a new computer right now.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
2.If you do, what kind? Samsung V1660
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? I can but I just let it ring like a phone
4. MP3 Player? No
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? A new 27 " Flat Screen TV for the living room with surround sound

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
2.If you do, what kind? LG
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? yes. but i have it set to the ring tone that sounds like an old fashion phone. i'm very amused when it goes off and people comment, "gosh, that sounds like a phone ringing." i'm easily amused, i guess.
4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? No. I would like one though, if anyone is feeling generous for Christmas.
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? A remote with a mute button that worked on people.[/i]

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Do you own a cellphone? Yes
2.If you do, what kind? Verizon
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? "ride of the valkyries."Big Grin From Wagner's opera Die Walkure.
A midi cable, a computer microphone, an ipod, oh the list is endless.RazzBig Grin

[/QUOTE]

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Do you own a cellphone? Yes

2.If you do, what kind? Sprint

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? have Ride of the Valkyrie as well. Smile

5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? an IPod, Webcam....other than that not much

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
\1.Do you own a cellphone? But, of course.
2.If you do, what kind? Motorola. V 300 maybe? flip phone with camera.
3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? Star Wars Theme, but I also like the Tigger Song
4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? No, all those things perplex me.
5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? As big a Television as I can get, while still having an awesome picture.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
1.Do you own a cellphone? Yep, it's currently my only phone.

2.If you do, what kind? Motorola something or other.

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? ) can you personalize your ringtone? You can make your own but I happen to love "Hava Nagila", it's been my ringtone ever since I got it. Heh.

4.Do you have an IPod or IPod Shuffle or any form of MP3 player? No but I covet one.

5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? Mmmm, an X Box (screw the 360), a PS3, an AlienWare comp for my gaming and an I Pod.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
1.Do you own a cellphone? Yes.

2.If you do, what kind? Nokia 5100. Good thing to, since I seem to drop it all the time... Razz

3.Also (nosy, ain't I? Razz) can you personalize your ringtone? If so, what song are you using? Yes, I can, and I either have the song "Wild thing" or "X-Files theme" on.

5.If you could have any technological gadget you wanted, what would it be? Playstation 3 so I can play all the Devil May Cry games. I have played the first one, and some of the second one, and it kicks serious ass! The new one will come to Playstation 3.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post