hi from an oldie!! :P

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/6371046691

24 April 2007, 09:59 AM
CorXy
hi from an oldie!! :P
hi everybody!

hope everybody's doing great! Smile

i just thought of the old "scrolls" and thought i'd stop by.
yeah, got nothing much to say ...i know a couple times i came back and said i was here to stay and then i didnt come back for quite a while,yadda yadda.... im even a lil mad at myself for never posting here anymore.

alrighty...dont wanna bore you. just wanted to say hi! Big Grin

oh and hey...is anybody coming to the NJ con and Lucy's concerts????
24 April 2007, 01:23 PM
Brucy Braless
Hi CorXy

Its good to 'see' you again...

Things are pretty much the same with me...

Im like the Sphinx....time passes & I just slowly corrode away.. smash

Ill not be goin to any concerts....Thank you
Glad to see things seem OK with you.
25 April 2007, 05:56 AM
CorXy
my dear Brucy! good to see yer still around too! Smile

lol and yer still funny! Razz

not going to any concerts? BOAH! you have NO idea what yer missing!!! i mean, Lucy in concert is....just...UNBELIEVABLE!!! (and that is a terrible understatement!)
i was at both of her Roxy concerts and will be at all 3 concerts in NY! WOOT!! it's gonna be fricken amazing!!! Big Grin

cant believe anyone would wanna miss Lucy the Rockstar! i been to many, many concerts in my life but i'd never experienced anything like the Lucy concerts! its impossible to put into words just how amazing she was! and the crowd too!! oh well...im babbling. sorry. Red Face

soo...are there any big daily scrolls news? any members got married, had kids or something?
25 April 2007, 10:57 AM
Prof. Lurker
quote:
soo...are there any big daily scrolls news? any members got married, had kids or something?

A former member did get married and have a son: Sailormars! cooler
25 April 2007, 12:52 PM
zoom
i had a puppy.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

25 April 2007, 01:06 PM
Shawn
wow. Sounds like you are really into Lucy. I didn't realize she was touring. Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers? Any Stevie Nicks?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

25 April 2007, 03:11 PM
Prof. Lurker
quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey Sour:
Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers?
Both
25 April 2007, 07:38 PM
XF3
Hi Corxy. I had a kitten. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

26 April 2007, 08:31 AM
Salem
Hiya Smile I had an epiphany and left, then somehow ended up back here the other day.

28 April 2007, 01:20 AM
xenacrazed
heya Corxy. i have several wives now. Jennifer Connelly, Zhang Ziyi, Danica Patrick, Keren Ann, Meg White, Rachel McAdams, Naomi Watts and most recently, Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Well if Lucy wants a singing career then it's time (well past time) to hire a new actress as Xena, and bring the show back. My tv is gettin dusty! i miss having a good show on tv.
02 May 2007, 03:53 PM
CorXy
yeah,i know about sailormars.

quote:
i had a puppy.

A puppy?? aaaww!! how cute!! how old is it? whats its name??

quote:
wow. Sounds like you are really into Lucy. I didn't realize she was touring. Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers? Any Stevie Nicks?

LOL yeah,im a big Lucy fan! Big Grin its just a fortunate coincidence that i can go to her concerts in NY. my gf lives in boston so we'll just enjoy a lil holiday there together. the xena con and the Lucy concerts are nice bonuses!

Lucy mostly did covers at her first 2 shows but she does write her own songs and at the roxy she performed one of them.

quote:
Hi Corxy. I had a kitten.

cute! Big Grin i have 2! whats its name???

my dear Salem...i missed you! we sooo need to catch up!!! i'll pm you later!

xc...i dont know half of the women you mentioned but im sure they're all gorgeous! :P but isnt it expensive to have so many wives? im sure they're all used to quite a luxurious life,ey?! Wink

CHA! No way would i ever watch the show with another actress as Xena. not even a movie without Lucy would be any good!!!
give it time! they are working on it. the whole thing about the rights is just really messed up and taking forever. but i havent given up yet! im pretty sure one day we'll get a Xena movie with Lucy and Ren, coz they both really wanna do it!!
02 May 2007, 05:31 PM
XF3

Panda and Squirrel. (Panda the newest.)

-----------------------------
My Space

07 May 2007, 02:25 PM
Argeaux
In other Scroll news, I had an Ephiny and stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~

07 May 2007, 03:21 PM
Shawn
You totally beat me to that Argy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

07 May 2007, 04:37 PM
zoom
CorXy
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/2211055591

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

10 May 2007, 08:33 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
Originally posted by CorXy:
xc...i dont know half of the women you mentioned but im sure they're all gorgeous! :P but isnt it expensive to have so many wives? im sure they're all used to quite a luxurious life,ey?! Wink

OH NO! "Jennifer Connelly, Zhang Ziyi, Danica Patrick, Keren Ann, Meg White, Rachel McAdams, Naomi Watts and most recently, Mary Elizabeth Winstead." And I forgot Neko Case! Eek Some guys ferget their wife's b-day but i fergot my wife's name. EEEeesssh! No tellin' what Neko will do when she finds out. She may even put me over her knee and spank me! ......if i'm lucky.
Big Grin
15 May 2007, 06:12 AM
CorXy
OMG! I LOVE all yer cute pets!!! they are all adorable!!!! Smile

Big Grin @ xc hehehehe!! yer so funny!!! but seriously, i would be more careful and defenitely always have a list with me with all my wives' names, if i were you. and their bdays.

but then again....getting spanked sounds good!: P

psssstttt!!!!! Argy...i found some kewl pix of you at the starfury con in london! i was going thru some old stuff and found them! *sigh* i still remember everything very clearly. ...good times, good times!! Big Grin
15 May 2007, 07:41 PM
lila997
I'll be in NYC that following week but not for the convention or concert.
I have a date with Tam's green gal...
15 May 2007, 08:18 PM
beauTifully tragic
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
I have a date with Tam's green gal...

ahhhhhhhhh!! can you bring her back as a souvenir for me?

i don't believe in miracles..i never read my horoscope
i don't like strangers touching me..i'm basically a misanthrope