Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    hi from an oldie!! :P

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
hi from an oldie!! :P
 Login/Join 
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted
hi everybody!

hope everybody's doing great! Smile

i just thought of the old "scrolls" and thought i'd stop by.
yeah, got nothing much to say ...i know a couple times i came back and said i was here to stay and then i didnt come back for quite a while,yadda yadda.... im even a lil mad at myself for never posting here anymore.

alrighty...dont wanna bore you. just wanted to say hi! Big Grin

oh and hey...is anybody coming to the NJ con and Lucy's concerts????

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hi CorXy

Its good to 'see' you again...

Things are pretty much the same with me...

Im like the Sphinx....time passes & I just slowly corrode away.. smash

Ill not be goin to any concerts....Thank you
Glad to see things seem OK with you.

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
my dear Brucy! good to see yer still around too! Smile

lol and yer still funny! Razz

not going to any concerts? BOAH! you have NO idea what yer missing!!! i mean, Lucy in concert is....just...UNBELIEVABLE!!! (and that is a terrible understatement!)
i was at both of her Roxy concerts and will be at all 3 concerts in NY! WOOT!! it's gonna be fricken amazing!!! Big Grin

cant believe anyone would wanna miss Lucy the Rockstar! i been to many, many concerts in my life but i'd never experienced anything like the Lucy concerts! its impossible to put into words just how amazing she was! and the crowd too!! oh well...im babbling. sorry. Red Face

soo...are there any big daily scrolls news? any members got married, had kids or something?

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
soo...are there any big daily scrolls news? any members got married, had kids or something?

A former member did get married and have a son: Sailormars! cooler

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i had a puppy.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
wow. Sounds like you are really into Lucy. I didn't realize she was touring. Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers? Any Stevie Nicks?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey Sour:
Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers?
Both

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hi Corxy. I had a kitten. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hiya Smile I had an epiphany and left, then somehow ended up back here the other day.

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
heya Corxy. i have several wives now. Jennifer Connelly, Zhang Ziyi, Danica Patrick, Keren Ann, Meg White, Rachel McAdams, Naomi Watts and most recently, Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Well if Lucy wants a singing career then it's time (well past time) to hire a new actress as Xena, and bring the show back. My tv is gettin dusty! i miss having a good show on tv.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
yeah,i know about sailormars.

quote:
i had a puppy.

A puppy?? aaaww!! how cute!! how old is it? whats its name??

quote:
wow. Sounds like you are really into Lucy. I didn't realize she was touring. Does she sing her own stuff or does she do covers? Any Stevie Nicks?

LOL yeah,im a big Lucy fan! Big Grin its just a fortunate coincidence that i can go to her concerts in NY. my gf lives in boston so we'll just enjoy a lil holiday there together. the xena con and the Lucy concerts are nice bonuses!

Lucy mostly did covers at her first 2 shows but she does write her own songs and at the roxy she performed one of them.

quote:
Hi Corxy. I had a kitten.

cute! Big Grin i have 2! whats its name???

my dear Salem...i missed you! we sooo need to catch up!!! i'll pm you later!

xc...i dont know half of the women you mentioned but im sure they're all gorgeous! :P but isnt it expensive to have so many wives? im sure they're all used to quite a luxurious life,ey?! Wink

CHA! No way would i ever watch the show with another actress as Xena. not even a movie without Lucy would be any good!!!
give it time! they are working on it. the whole thing about the rights is just really messed up and taking forever. but i havent given up yet! im pretty sure one day we'll get a Xena movie with Lucy and Ren, coz they both really wanna do it!!

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post

Panda and Squirrel. (Panda the newest.)

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
In other Scroll news, I had an Ephiny and stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
You totally beat me to that Argy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
CorXy
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/2211055591

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CorXy:
xc...i dont know half of the women you mentioned but im sure they're all gorgeous! :P but isnt it expensive to have so many wives? im sure they're all used to quite a luxurious life,ey?! Wink

OH NO! "Jennifer Connelly, Zhang Ziyi, Danica Patrick, Keren Ann, Meg White, Rachel McAdams, Naomi Watts and most recently, Mary Elizabeth Winstead." And I forgot Neko Case! Eek Some guys ferget their wife's b-day but i fergot my wife's name. EEEeesssh! No tellin' what Neko will do when she finds out. She may even put me over her knee and spank me! ......if i'm lucky.
Big Grin

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
OMG! I LOVE all yer cute pets!!! they are all adorable!!!! Smile

Big Grin @ xc hehehehe!! yer so funny!!! but seriously, i would be more careful and defenitely always have a list with me with all my wives' names, if i were you. and their bdays.

but then again....getting spanked sounds good!: P

psssstttt!!!!! Argy...i found some kewl pix of you at the starfury con in london! i was going thru some old stuff and found them! *sigh* i still remember everything very clearly. ...good times, good times!! Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'll be in NYC that following week but not for the convention or concert.
I have a date with Tam's green gal...

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
I have a date with Tam's green gal...

ahhhhhhhhh!! can you bring her back as a souvenir for me?

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post