Scrolls
Wicked Pandora

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/63810704

21 February 2009, 02:55 PM
Buccy
Wicked Pandora
I was informed today that Wicked Pandora has passed away.

She was found in her home in South Carolina. She was 31.

I stayed in touch with her for the last decade, and I actually talked to her about a month ago.

She was part of the Poteidaieaidia scrolls when Xena was actually still running, and I thought everyone should know that does remember.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Buccy,
21 February 2009, 03:20 PM
xenacrazed
i am so sorry to hear this. i remember Pandie, and always loved her posts and chattin with her. She was sweet and funny, and she'll be long remembered.
21 February 2009, 05:49 PM
Gabber
I am shocked to hear this.

Back in the day, I did talk to Pandie quite a bit and was quite fond of her. I never would have expected her to pass away so young.

I honestly don't know what to say...I'm just kind of shocked right now.

Love to Pandie...
23 February 2009, 12:33 PM
Jubs
My grandmother just passed away last night after a week long battle with anaplastic thyroid cancer....I thought the pain I wass feeling after that sudden illness and death would be enough. But now I signed on today and found out about this...

Jenn and I used to talk a lot too. When I was first on the scrolls and going through my teen years, Pandie was like a big sister to me in a way. She would always help me through problems and just gave me a ton of confidence. She was a remarkable and beautiful person. I will certainly never forget her.

Love to her and her family

She was also a hell of a lot of fun in our group chats :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
23 February 2009, 02:32 PM
lila997
Jubilee, I am sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing.

Although I do not post here as I did in the past I remember this place and the people associated with it and with that time in my life very fondly and always will.

Here is Jen/Pandie's obituary
24 February 2009, 06:51 PM
xenacrazed
i'm sorry to hear that about your grandmother, Jubs... These losses can be so overwhelming. i hope her memory keeps you strong.

Though we hadn't chatted here or in email for a long time, Pandie has been in my thoughts all week. The smiles and good times she brought will never be forgotten.
27 February 2009, 07:24 PM
Amethyst
i heard about pandie through facebook, but will post here still to say that through the main life of the scrolls, i did talk to pandie alot too, she was a couple of years younger than me, and way way too young too die. RIP pandie.

sorry for your loss too jubbie *hugs*

28 February 2009, 01:11 PM
Buccy
I am also sorry for your loss jubbie
28 February 2009, 06:55 PM
Gabber
I too am sorry for your loss, Jubs... Frown
01 March 2009, 09:36 PM
cor
I just heard this sad news today. Frown I will always remember Pandie as great friend! Im sure there are a few of us who remember talking to her often. She was a great role model for us younger girls. Im saddened that she left us at such a young age.

-Cora
02 March 2009, 12:02 AM
CEN
I found out that Friday. Crushing to hear it. Thirty is way too young, way too young. My thoughts and prayers go to her sis and nene. And of course all her friends who feel her loss. peace.
02 March 2009, 06:28 AM
Buccy

02 March 2009, 03:29 PM
Jubs
That's the beautiful lady...I'm still having a hard time adjusting to this. I guess that it's true that the good die young...

And thank you to everyone who expressed their condolences to me and my family. I wasn't trying to intrude on Pandie's post, just trying to express the total devastation this news brought me on top of everything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04 March 2009, 03:52 AM
Admin
Thanks for letting everyone know about Pandie.

I'm so sad that she died and am very thankful for all the fun times I had reading her Scroll posts and chatting with her over IM.

She always seemed so full of fun and life.
08 March 2009, 01:50 AM
Smirk Morgan
I'm so sorry to hear about Pandie. She was a vibrant and vital part of the community.

I'm also sorry to hear about your Grandma, Jubs. It's hard to lose someone that you love. It's also hard to deal with your world being so dramatically changed. Don't worry about the promise you made to her, you just have to be you and I think she'll be proud.

09 March 2009, 01:34 PM
zoom
RIP Pandilicious. a sweeter soul there never was. always a breathe of fresh air...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'