Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Jess and Me in the USA
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jess and Me in the USA
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
jess owns black and hot pink vollies, she loves em.

yes, ur middle name is similar to a family members

so no prob bob

i got my legs massive sun burnt today, i put cream everywhere but my legs, i am so stupid!

have a good flight lovie, and i'll see you tomorrow, even though you've already left, or close to it

*kisses*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
well, i'm home, super tired will post later.......

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
we got in after midnight this morning. Dropped Argy at her hotel and then headed home for bed.

I'm so glad I went to see you in Vegas. I had a great time.

Argy got to sample the bizarre nature of the Texas Panhandle at the Cadillac Ranch and was disappointed that she didn't have a can of spray paint. Smile

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Mom is back home in T-Town. heh, she actually beat me home. Wink

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
my surgry has been put off till nxt tuesday cause of my cold

on antibiotics now though.. was lucky enough to swap dates with someone else i i might have had to wait a month or 2

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear you had to delay the surgery, but at least it wasn't too long.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i am slowly getting better

still slight cough, and voice isn't quite right yet

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say I'm glad you guys had such a good time. What did you do together? Other than provoke mayhem everywhere, I'm sure? Wink

Ame, what surgery? What did I miss? Frown

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Vegas was amazing. I won at craps. We saw an Elvis impersonator. We ate pastrami sandwiches at a deli and also had tapas.

Our hotel was opposite Caesar's Palace so the view was magnificent. For some reason most of the women in Dallas looked like Anne Hathaway. No complaints here.

In Dallas I visited the JFK museum and stood on the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza. Other days I visited the Women's Museum, the Planetarium and saw an IMax show.

Some scrollers went out to a bar in Dallas called Lee Harvey's, which was a good night. They had a Galaga machine there and some of us made it to level 9.

I got Sara drunk. Score one for the Aussie. I count that, and getting PJ and Corxena to shake hands, as among my greatest Scroller achievements.

By the way, NEVAH get Nora to give you directions. She always just tells you to keep driving straight ahead, no matter where you are.

On my way to Austin I stopped to eat some authentic Texas barbecue. Yum!

I made it to Shawn's without taking one wrong turn. You'll all be proud to know that we watched an episode of Xena tonight. True Xenites to the end.

Those are the highlights for anyone interested. A good time is being had by all.

Oh yeah, Nora's Mom called me retarded.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Not strictly true. At one point I said, "er..turn around...then turn right in the alley. Yes, the narrow dark alley...trust me..."

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
sounds like you;ve been super busy since i left, and me i'm still trying to get over the trip, and the fact i never got rolling drunk and got taken advantage of

:P

i do love the shoes that nora's mum forced me into buying, they are super comfortable and my swollen feet have gone done.

still got my sexy phone voice though.

i'll post some pics next time i am on the lap top, cause they are there

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Sucks Joxer's Nutz:

i'm still trying to get over the trip, and the fact i never got rolling drunk and got taken advantage of
You obviously don't remember much of Vegas ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
7.30am tomorrow i have to be there

i'll post in a few days

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
how to piss michelle off in 1 easy lesson

call hr in at 7.30am

keep her for 3 hours

then tell hr it's canclled due to lack of hospital beds, and that it could take weeks to re schedule

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
holy crap, woman.

That sucks.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Bugger.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I have a crazy Aussie in my house!

Who happens to be a very good cook Big Grin

Glad to hear y'all had such a great time.

Sending feel good vibes to Ame.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Okay...so first things first...

BITCH! I see the name change and y'know, so NOT my fault. We're moving in like, 5 days, so money was tight.

Still, I missed seeing you. That just means we'll have to take a holiday to Oz soonish.

Secondly...yes, Argy got me drunk. Roaring drunk. It was the damn second shot of bourbon those bitches surreptitiously put in my beer at Dick's. Bitches!!

Lee Harvey's was too much fun. It was soo good to see you all again. I wish we'd had more time. Just know, now there's someone you can visit in Seattle!

BTW, Ame, my darling, hope you're feeling better. Frown

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I understood that money was tight for you, making it difficult for you to come to Vegas.

I would have appreciated you posting on the Scrolls to let us know, as soon as you found that out.

It did make planning for the Dallas part of my trip very difficult, as I had to book a hotel the night before I left Australia.

I'm not angry, I roll with the punches, but I just thought I'd let you know how I felt about the situation.

I REALLY loved catching up with you in Dallas. As always, it was a fun time. Nic is absolutely lovely.

Lee Harvey's was an excellent suggestion, albeit it a scary destination to find (down the end of a dark alley that led to NOWHERE!) Dick's was heaps of fun as well. An easy place to get someone drunk.

Galaga was awesome. Beer with bourbon depth charges were awesome. Junk yard dog was awesome. Learning that Nora's vibrator has a hemi was awesome.

In short, the night was ... AWESOME! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~