Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Boston Marathon

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston Marathon
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted
I hope all the Scrollers in the US are OK.

Not sure if anyone lives in Boston.

Posts: 5334 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
I hope all the Scrollers in the US are OK.

Not sure if anyone lives in Boston.

Ditto on this.

i was glad to hear lila is okay as i know she visits Boston sometimes.

Posts: 10507 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I have seen Lila on facebook since, so she's all good. Like everyone else, i don't know where anyone lives anymore.

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm here and okay. Had some folks at the race and at the finish line - thankfully all are safe.
Yes, I still live in RI, work in Massachusetts. Monday was a Massachusetts holiday (Patriots Day) so I had the day off from work. It's pretty surreal around here. A new normal, they say. I don't like it.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
I'm fine.

Smile Smile

Reply With QuoteReport This Post