Scrolls
Getting to know you....

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/6561055402

06 July 2007, 05:21 PM
Shawn
Getting to know you....
Ohhhhh sweet smell of sweat of sister, woman, sister.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

06 July 2007, 05:24 PM
beauTifully tragic
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn of the Dead:
Ohhhhh sweet smell of sweat of sister, woman, sister.

now that's a different story .. lol

i don't believe in miracles..i never read my horoscope
i don't like strangers touching me..i'm basically a misanthrope
07 July 2007, 11:35 PM
Sara
Since I'm all up in the surveys and shit...

What was your original scroller name? ~Sara~, I believe

What is your real name? Sara Razz

Do you have a nickname other than a scroll 'handle'? Sar, Queen of the Queues & Stacy (don't ask)

Where are you from? Seguin, Texas

Where do you currently live? Denton, Texas for the moment. I'm moving soon though.

What do you do for a living? I'm the middle man at a large corporation that deals in property preservation on homes that have been foreclosed on.

What are your favorite TV shows (current)? The Shield, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Metalocalypse, Lost, Boondocks, Kim Possible

What is your all time favorite TV show? Dead Like Me, The Shield, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Wonderfalls, Xena Warrior Princess

What kind of music do you like, name a few favorite CDs or artists? I'm eclectic. System of a Down, Unlovables, Broadway musicals, Faith Hill, Weezer, Garbage, Kristin Chenoweth, Breaking Benjamin, The Misfits, Tiger Army, Social Distortion

What are a few of your favorite movies? Gone With the Wind, West Side Story, Training Day, Dune (sci-fi channel version), The Goonies, V For Vendetta, D.E.B.S.

Do you have kids? f*** no, I can barely be trusted to feed myself

Do you have pets? see answer above

And now the survivor questions

What is your favorite food? Mac and cheese, chicken casserole, chicken and rice

What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? sweet tea

What is your favorite mixed drink/beer/wine? Sex With An Alligator, Honey Brown, I don't drink wine

What is your favorite sweet treat? Sour Strawberry belts, strawberries and nectarines

What is your favorite snack food? Triscuits and cheese, bagel with strawberry cream cheese, popcorn with no salt or butter on it

What is your favorite color? purple

What is your favorite flower? A dead one. Seriously, I hate flowers.

What is your favorite smell? Freshly brewed tea or coffee, freshly laundered sheets, freshly baked cookies/brownies/cakes

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness