Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    I'm going slightly mad....

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going slightly mad....
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of earthtojendell
posted
So I used to be 100% totally and completely OBSESSED with Xena. I was 13, the show was in it's heyday and I worshipped the ground the warrior princess walked on. But then...for reasons beyond my immediate knowledge...it went away.

Aaand now it's back. Just like that all of the freaking sudden. For a while now I've been wanting to purchase one of the Xena seasons on DVD, and finally did. I found Season 2 (one of my favorites) at a reasonable price (holy crap are they expensive!) and it arrived on Monday.

Yeah, I've totally already watched the whole thing. I forgot how much I loved the show!

But as in every fandom I ever get involved in, I need to find new fandom friends to talk to about the fandom. Trust me, my Pirates of the Caribbean friends are NOT interested in my squeeing about Joxer the Mighty.

So I'm here. Looking for new pals. I'm totally awesomely nice and I love to read fanfic, but mostly I just need to be able to go "OMG REMEMBER IN THIS EPISODE WHEN THIS HAPPENED!" with someone who knows what I'm talking about. Puh-lease.

Be my friend Wink ?

-= Emilee =-

Posts: 4 | Location: the planet jendell | Registered: 01 November 2006Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hey there! Welcome to our neck of the woods. Don't worry...you'll fit in nicely. Big Grin Nice to meet ya!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. You may have to initiate some Xena chat, but I doubt you'll have any trouble getting anyone to participate. Always nice to see newbies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
welcome. we're all slightly mad here, so you'll fit right in. it'll be fun to revisit some old X:WP eps.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Welcome!!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
As fore mentioned, if you are as mad as you say you are then you'll fit in quite nicely.Razz

Welcome to the show,kid.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
A big welcome from me, too.

Now, it's time ... *ahem*

Joxer the Mighty
He's very tidy
With Gabby as his sidekick
Fighting with her little stick

(I can't remember the rest, help me out.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Righting wrongs and singing songs!!!
Being mighty all day long!!!
He's Joxer! Joxer the Mighty.

Smile Yeah. I've had that damn song stuck in my head for like, five days now. Hehe.

-= Emilee =-

Posts: 4 | Location: the planet jendell | Registered: 01 November 2006Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Damn you! It'll be in my head for weeks now!

Ah hell, worse things could happen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hehe, yeah Joxer's good like that. I've been making Joxer-esque faces all day. :-P It's hilarious.

-= Emilee =-

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
That soooo just became my new wallpaper on my phone!

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Memories.... light the corners of my mind....
Misty water coloured memories.... of the way we were.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Awh, yay! Yeah, I've got TONS of Joxer photos on my computer right now. And I just started making my own screencaps too, so it's only going to get worse. Haha.

This is so weird, I never thought I'd get back into Xena again. Smile

-= Emilee =-

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A new newbie??!!??!! Gone before i could scare 'em away? *sigh* i should show up more often so i can do my thang and frighten away the newbies. Though i must say ya'll did a great job of newbie-nixing whilst i was away. Yay!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I smell new blood....

Welcome to the scrolls! Big Grin

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
K, so ihave to admit i'm cheap i don't have one ep on dvd..I still watch them om on old VHS tapes..I was just wondering how much one DVD would cost and where can i get all the seasons to buy? would target have them?

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
WOW.....you're lucky I remember what a VHS IS! Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the Xena DVDs with backpack.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The mad monk:
K, so ihave to admit i'm cheap i don't have one ep on dvd..I still watch them om on old VHS tapes..I was just wondering how much one DVD would cost and where can i get all the seasons to buy? would target have them?

You're going to get a better deal shopping around the internet....though I have no sites to recommend....sorry Frown

My Space