Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    The Daily xc?!?!?!?

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Daily xc?!?!?!?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted
OOOOOoooooOOOOOOOeeeeeeeee!
*breaks out the eggnog*

*hic* i hafth takens ovr *hic* thish forumie thingie *hic* unds itsa boot *hic* tie'm *hic*

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
silly boy...

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
A few of us thought a forum name change only fitting, since you seem to be the only Scroller still posting here on an almost daily basis.

I take it you approve, El Presidente?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5336 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Should we confess that it's really the SWOTS Auxillary chapter of the The Stonecutters?

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
coitenly i approves, nyuk nyuk nyuk!

i guess i have to post every day to keep my name up there or else the SWOTS will want it changed to the DailE BrucE or something equally wacky!

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
or else the SWOTS will want it changed to the DailE BrucE

/
/
/
I think theres little chance of that ..... Big Grin

Posts: 2845 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Only fools try to predict the will of the SWOTS.

You can nevah do it.

Nevah.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5336 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post