Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Gofundme info for GTG's family

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gofundme info for GTG's family
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of lila997
posted
Hi all-
By some type of Xenite divine intervention (I'll credit Aphrodite) I again found the URL to here & my log in info so I'm back for a bit Smile I will say hello in another thread and try to be better at sticking around.
For now, I'm spreading the word on behalf of scroller GabsTheGreatest (GTG) who, since the heyday of the scrolls married her wonderful hubby Kelly and has had 2 more adorable kiddos (in addition to Bailey who was a mini scroller kidlet and is now a beautiful young lady). Unfortunately Amber's husband Kelly has received a serious diagnosis in recent weeks and there is a GoFundMe Campaign on the families behalf.
Amber is not one to ask for help but I am not shy. I'm here to share the link and asking that if you can spread the word, copy the link to others who you are in touch with , send good vibes out to the universe and keep GTG & family in your thoughts or if it is within your means to contribute, of course that as well.
It's been years but I feel like this place is a "hometown" of sorts and maybe there are folks here who'd want to know what's been going on.
Here is the link with more info on Kelly & Amber's story including updates.

Help Our Dad Beat Cancer

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Hey cuz lila! Good to see you found yer way back.

Give my best to GTG and my thoughts are with her & Kelly & their family.

Posts: 10454 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Hey lila997,

So, so sorry to hear about GTG and her husband Kelly's diagnosis! She must be really going through it as would the whole family be. I have experienced illnesses in both family and friends, and I know what it's like to see someone in pain, even if they are strong on the outside and they try not to show it, etc. I will go to that link and do what I can. Meanwhile, please send them my most powerful blessings for strength, and prayers for healing during this time! Many thanks to you for letting us know!

Blessed Be,

Kate(WP9 <3 )

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3106 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
Hey again,

Just donated and shared the link on Facebook. Still sending prayers! Keep us posted, k? Thanks! Smile

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3106 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post