Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Could someone please explain this to me?

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Could someone please explain this to me?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Why is Renee dancing on stage at Lucy's concerts?

I haven't been to Mary D's site in ages (blocked here at work) but I found these. Can we get an Ooof?!?!? They both look 10 years younger, like these were taken when Xena was still filming.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I feel very out of the loop with this.

I swear, as soon as I saw some of those photos a flood of fan fics I've read in the past all rushed into my head at once.

And a few dirty thoughts blush

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
hello leather chaps....

(heh..i typed "lather" at first...)

holy moly.
with fringe....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
LL has being doing a few concerts. ROC came to New York to go go dance for fun.

You haven't the skintight silver lame catsuit, I take it.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes, but I have. Not my cup of tea, but denim and leather... Ooof!

Denim and Leather the new CD of Stevie Nicks covers by Lucy Lawless

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Lucy in anything is my cup of sweet necter. Did I just say that out loud?

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Oh Goddess, let your champagne flow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
thanks. i wasn't using that lung anyway...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Razz the concerts, i want a xena movie! Time is slipping by, Lawless & Co. Either ya'll do a xena flick or give someone else the rights to it. And start choosing a different cast.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Well... I watched the vid clip.

I wish I hadn't.

but xc, love the sig pic of Ms White

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeeeeeeaaaaaah...the video...hurts. in the back of my mind i just keep hearing Nancy Kerrigan wailing "WHYYYYYYYYYY??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

it's just..icky.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I dunno XC...I think any chance of a Xena movie in the next 5 years is outta the Q so it will either be a aging Xena or a new Xena that'll do it if it ever comes to pass...

ASs Gollum would say "Dead dead yes All dead"

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm ready for a new Xena- new cast, new characters, new stories, new writers, produders & directors. Maybe they can get LL to sing over the ending credits hahahaha.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn of the Dead:

but xc, love the sig pic of Ms White

me too! The other wives were gettin' ticked that Jen Con's getting all the sig pics, so...

Scroller
posted Hide Post
If they did make a movie, it'd be cool if it were directed by Sam Raimi. I love his work!

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'd vote for Michael Hurst or TJ Scott to keep the original feel of the series.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeah...Hurst would be my pick too. two word: Sub. Text. the old school, ADITL kind...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'd want Robert Rodriguez ("Sin City", "Grindhouse") to direct. Evil Xena only in the first movie, with maybe a younger Gabby in a crowd scene (to guarantee a sequel). But i'd like a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Xena biography change rewrite from the series. No fun seeing a remake. And all new cast. In 3-D IMAX too.