Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Poetic justice??

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Poetic justice??
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Hilton Vomits While Attempting To Sing Own Song

Paris Hilton shocked revelers at a Las Vegas nightclub when she got up to perform but ended up vomiting on stage instead. Singer Joshua Radin was among the guests who went to a nightclub to hear rapper Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter perform and found himself sitting next to the socialite-turned-singer. Radin writes on his MySpace page, "Paris Hilton was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good five hours. Now don't get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch. She must have pulled a compact out of her bag every six minutes to stare at herself and pose while Jay-Z was performing eighteen inches from us." Radin writes that when Jay-Z left the stage, "Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from (a) Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her 'record' on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs. She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves..." Radin adds, "I find the music business charming."

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I felt really bad for her until I read about the vodka. It's hard to conjure sympathy for drunken vomiting.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
it's difficult for me to conjure sympathy for Paris Hilton, period.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Word.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Poetic justice??

Puke-tic Justice!

They forgot to mention the audience vomitted when Paris attempted to sing.

Then again, how can one tell the difference between Paris vomitting & singing? Confused

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heitie:
It's hard to conjure sympathy for drunken vomiting.

OUCH! Big Grin

I think maybe its best if I just leave my own personal expiriences out of this..
so maybe I can hang onto a tattered shred of dignity....

My first thought was Paris probably wont remember ANY of it....
I know I rarely did...Eek

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'm still stuck on the fact that he sat next to her for five hours and she didn't even acknowledge his pressence. I guess it's like Karen walker says....she doesn't talk...she's talked to. This reminds me of the time my step-mom (she's an paramedic) she was working a Britney (I'm a moron) Spears concert. They and the whole pavilion staff were instructed not to look at her. If the were in the pit in front of the stage they were not aloud to turn around and face the stage. What in name of all that is holy makes you think that you are so damn special that the "help" is not supposed to look at you. I couldn't believe it when she told me that. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't for the source. I have NEVER been able to muster up any kind of adoration or sympathy for her after that.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

They forgot to mention the audience vomitted when Paris attempted to sing.

Then again, how can one tell the difference between Paris vomitting & singing? Confused

LMAO.....wow...that's h-i-larry-o-u-s!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
LMAO, xenacrazed! Paris Hilton...now there's a perfect argument for birth control right there. What a brainless skank. Ew. If I really was a Shinigami, she'd be the first to go. Razz

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post