Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    I see that peace has returned to the village

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I see that peace has returned to the village
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
If you want my attention these days it's best to contact me through the Guardians' Email.

That's the little button with Guardians and the envelope icon next to it.

I will see that before I see any private messages.

Any trolls will have a difficult time posting on here now.

They will have to have already been registered, as I've closed registrations for now.

I may open them back up in the future. Haven't decided yet.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
HI ARGY MCBARGY!

um i said HI ARGY MCBARGY!!!!!

guess i'll have to use that there Guardians' Email to get her attention.

All i wanted to do was say howdy.

HOWDY ARGY MCBARGY!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Thanks for banning the troll, Argeaux! I hope all is well in your world. Take care! Big Grin

~~Kate

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
All is good with me.

Always getting hooked on new hobbies. The latest one is Magic the Gathering.

I play at home all the time, go out a couple of times a week to play, and have friends over once a month to try different styles of games.

I've always loved card games, so I guess this had to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey Argy! Happy to see ya here.

i have same ol hobbies - music, um more music, then um more music. But i do listen to a wide variety of stuff which is a blessing and a curse as i want to keep my collection going which sooo much music (cds, lps, cd-r's i burned from downloads). i rather have physical product then have downloads as that's the way i like it uh huh. Silly me.

i never got into games except Scrabble & i rarely play it.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey Argy! Good to see you as well. Yeah I always was intrigued by the idea of gaming, but for some reason always got afraid I'd get too hooked on it and I'm already hooked on so many things anyway lol. Wink

I may check out a few games tho, just to say I did it. Big Grin

My hobbies consist mainly of music, Johnny Depp, writing, Johnny Depp, singing, Johnny Depp, electronic cigarette vaporizers, Johnny Depp, movies, Johnny Depp....Big Grin Razz

*Did I tell you I was hooked on a lot of things? Well...maybe just one, but it can get a li'l nutty sometimes if I let it. Wink Still, it beats alcohol, at least for me! * Big Grin

Seriously tho, I don't know if you saw the "Why is it that" thread lately, Argy, but I'm doing the reconciliation thingie with John after a year of separation and planned divorce. Razz Smile

So far, a lot better than expected! Big Grin Certainly helps to ground me when the Johnny "current" gets me a li'l too crazed! At least I can step back a little more and just appreciate a great looking cool actor in epic movies, many of which John loves too!Big Grin

Stay tuned! Wink And keep on keepin' on, and enjoying those hobbies! We all need them to keep us sane in an insane world! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post