Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Heya

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Heya
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted
Hi guys, I'm "The Mad Monk aka Lex on other boards and i have come to invade your board..LOL And i hail from the steamy south of the USA..I have been on the net posting for years and am a member of other xena boards..Posting is my addiction..

I have known about this board from when it was PS but ,just decided to join it cus i had cut down on posting for awhile ..So, now i 'm back posting..Hope to make some good friends here..

Lex

Posts: 25 | Location: Balancing on top of the board.. | Registered: 09 September 2006Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hi!...Welcome to the scrolls. Big Grin My real scroller name is XenaFairy3 by the way. You can always tell it's me because my "initials" are always in my sig pics. We love to change our display names around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hi There..

This is pretty much a fun & friendly place.
so enjoy.

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Love to see new Scrollers. Welcome to our crazy little corner.

Where 'bouts down South are you from? There are a few of us from Texas, one from Oklahoma (but we forgave her when she passed the bar exam).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the welcomes ..You're making me feel all fuzzy inside..LOL Yea, blue i knew about you guys changing names..

Posts: 25 | Location: Balancing on top of the board.. | Registered: 09 September 2006Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
Hey cottonmouth,Smile even though where i come from is as south as you can get some people don't condsider it the south..Belive me, i see things every day that remind i'm in the south and why i haven't moved away..Bubba..LOL So.fla..

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I bet you're not as far south as me ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Oooohhh...I like your sig pic!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-bie! A real honest to goodiness newwwwwwwwwwwww-bie! yay! Jeepers we need new blood, lotsa new blood. Not that we're vampires or anything but just don't let Nora get too close to yer neck. If she goes after blood like she does moonshine, well, don't say ya weren't warned.

i betcha i work further south than all yuns put togather cuz i work in HELL!!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Hola. Que pasa? Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm tiki. Smile

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Hey Monk Brian in in S Florida and I lived in Broward County in the mid 80's. Boy have things changed there, but I know what you mean about it not 'feelin' like the south. Eveyone there is a transplant form NY or Jeresy.

I lived in Coral Springs, what about you? Oh, and you can call me Shawn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the warning xenacrazed i'll keep my eyes open for her..LOL thing is i like being sucked..LOL blush

Cottonmouth, ilive in palm beach county and your right most everyone i've met and know it from some other state..Mostly northerners down here as you..