Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Tom Riddle's Diary

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tom Riddle's Diary
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
Just a bit of fun for Potter fans Smile

Click me!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
That was neat. I wish it could understand you better. But then I guess it would be magic. Thanks for the link.Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Heh yeah, It would be better if it understood you more. But still, I had an.. interesting conversation with him, lol Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
rotfl that is nuts! I like it. I said my name is kate and he said he didn't know anyone named kate lol. I said i'm sure you don't, and he said, whoa, what makes you so certain?

Intriguing.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I thought Riddles mine reason was to destroy people and the world and be all evil like... But to me he said that his prime purpose was to talk to people on the net! Silly thing... Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Lol we had a little chat about opera...he apparently likes La Traviata. not that he knows anything about it lol, or if he does he doesn't know how to articulate...but still a pretty interesting chat.

Thanks for the link!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
That is so cool. I told it to say hi to the Bassilisk (SP?) I'm not sure if it knew how to respnd.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Kewl!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post