Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Holy crap, I remember this place!

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Holy crap, I remember this place!
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Well, seeing that I have some old time Scrollers on Facebook (Robyn, Martine, Bucket-of-poo...I mean Bucaroo), I thought I'd check out if this is still alive. Then again, Buc put in his Status RIP Pandora, and I do remember her from her.
Ah, fond memories...so, who's still around from the old days?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Donna...the CC:

hiyas Donna! Smile Hope yer doin' great, dern, it's been long time since i seen ya round these parts. i'm still around. Actually i's still a square but that's okayse dokaysee, right??

Not much activity here but i like seeing the old neighborhood is still here and that when i click on the scrolls icon i dun get redirected to a walmart web site- yuck!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yay Xenacrazed!
I thought this place had settled in the dust, but I'm glad it's not a bunch of tumbleweeds! I've been checking around to see the familiar faces of the past...ahhh fond memories! I'm going to point Robyn, Martine, and why even Buc to this place so we can have a fun family reunion. Smile
How are you doing?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm okay, tryin to survive the recession & stay employed. Hope ya get all those folks back here. It'd be great hearing from them again.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
It's good to see you, Donna! Smile

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
Heya Donna!

Good to see you around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hey Gabber & Jubs!
Great to see you both! I always wonder what happened to the Scrolls and Scrollers...glad to see all is kicking ass still!

Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm going to keep this place alive as it still gets lots of visits each week. Believe it or not people still read, even when they don't post.

There is also a Facebook group that Ame has started called Scrollers Unite! You can join that, as well, if you want to keep up with old Scrollers.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
I'm going to keep this place alive as it still gets lots of visits each week. Believe it or not people still read, even when they don't post.

There is also a Facebook group that Ame has started called Scrollers Unite! You can join that, as well, if you want to keep up with old Scrollers.

Either Admin is Argy or sumbuddy's in for a whippin' when Argy shows up!

Scrollers Unite, huh? i'll havta ponder that. my mind is pertty united and crazy. So crazy that the only way i can journey through the woods is on a psycho path! Eek

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Admin = Argy

I forgot I was logged in under the Admin account.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Donna...the CC:
Well, seeing that I have some old time Scrollers on Facebook (Robyn, Martine, Bucket-of-poo...I mean Bucaroo), I thought I'd check out if this is still alive. Then again, Buc put in his Status RIP Pandora, and I do remember her from her.

Excuse me? Bucket of poo???

Well your donna the crusty crack!!!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
actually donna started the group, cause i didn't know how

but we have 24 members now

so all you ppl, get a cracking and make a facebook Big Grin

for ppl like xc, call yourself xenacrazed as your real name for your facebook and put a fake pic.. we no care

:P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:

for ppl like xc, call yourself xenacrazed as your real name for your facebook and put a fake pic.. we no care

now wait a cotton pickin minute! if other ppl call themselves xenacrazed too, how ya gonna know who's the real xc and who's the pale imitations, huh?

okay, i'd be the stoopidest of the bunch but that's beside the point... *grumbles mumbles & stumbles*

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Wow wow wow....I didn't realize this place still existed!!! Someone invited me to join the Facebook Scrollers group and so I decided to wander over here and check out what is happening!!!

It seems like a lifetime since I have been around. I am married with a kid now...not the little teenage girl who was here so long ago.

So glad to see you all! Even you Buccy :-D

Posts: 49 | Location: Minnesotan who went from Florida to Kansas | Registered: 05 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wildy:
I am married with a kid now...not the little teenage girl who was here so long ago.

Then who's that teenage girl claiming to be Wildy that i see here allllllll the time?!?! Eek Doppelganger double-Wildy!! Eek

heya Wildy how y- hmmm, are ya still "Wildy" now that yer married w/a kid? Shouldn't the kid be "Wildy" and you be Wildy Sr (or Srette)? If'n you are still "Wildy", does the hubby know or is that a secret sshhssshh i won't tell.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
where'd everybuddy run off to, hmmm?

i still need to check out the facebook scroller tbingie. What does it do and what's the purpose? why it and not here? hmmmm?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Heh...my hubby is fully informed of my Wildy ways.

I think Nicholas (Mr. Mini Me) can be Wildy Jr iffin he wants to be....maybe I'd have to go back to being strictly Wildwind, and he could be Wildy?

Posts: 49 | Location: Minnesotan who went from Florida to Kansas | Registered: 05 July 2003Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
quote:
who's still around from the old days?

Here, was a troll. I remember Buccaroo, and Linxi, Serpahin.

I remember you too.

Smile Smile

Report This Post