Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    The Bad Girl's Guide to PenPals

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Bad Girl's Guide to PenPals
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of Faith the Vampire Slayer
posted
Every Correspondence will be linked in this thread. I will add the ones that I know of at this moment. As you start a game, please link it here.

Love Letters...

Drusilla and Spike Old psychos in love...or something.

Sirius and Lupin-"just friends"

Sirius and Lupin from the world of Harry Potter. Dares to ask what happens when one passes beyond the veil. I'd ask B about that. She's only been there and done that twice. And she gets all high and mighty with me. I ain't been croaked.

Spoiler Warning for the latest HP novel.

A Correspondence of Interest

Faith and Buffy. yeah, that's right ME first! Did you wonder what happened to the gruesome twosome after Sunny D fell into a hole? Did B ever get a clue? Does Giles get laid? Does Faith ever get to ditch the Junior Slayers? And why am I stuck in freakin' Cleveland while Dead Slayer Walking gets to live it up in Amsterdam? Aw, man...I'd have some wicked cool fun in SinCity.

Posts: 19 | Location: Cleveland | Registered: 10 June 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Faith the Vampire Slayer:

Love Letters...

Drusilla and Spike Old psychos in love...or something.

Now you are not being nice. Miss Edith is crying. Slayers are always so nasty. To hard to chew... There is more to our story then meets the eye, you know... You should know.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Autolycus
posted Hide Post
Any place for bad boys in this guide? Feel free to punish me, short, dark and lovely!

Thief and Harlot

Solari and Autolycus
Ever wonder what happened to Solari after A Necessary Evil? Ever wonder if there was more to the relationship she had with Auto beyond letting him into her bra? Okay, so you hadn't, but dammit, WE did! Besides, you'll get to see what Auto gets up to when he isn't with the Warrior Princess, the son of Zeus or running around in drag with Autolycus. Okay, we may find a spot for at least one drag queen.

Posts: 5 | Location: Greece | Registered: 21 June 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Bumping this guide 'cause I think it needs more attention.

Oh, and 'cause the stars told me to. Wink

*BUMP*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Willow and Gabrielle

Trying to find some kind of comfort, Gabrielle reaches out to the only person that she can think of that has been through as much pain as she has. Willow turns out to be the perfect friend and companion in both their journeys around the world.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
LOL...Omg...I could have sworn I put that on there!...Thanks WillBig Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post