Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Castle for sale
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Castle for sale
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Ooo, can I also be the castle mechanic?

And we must brew our own Ale and make our own wine! We'll have to purchase some stock to begins with, but that's understandable.

Ame, so help me... you will paint NO part of this castle pink!

fuschia... maybe. Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I only said i'll paint it pink cause people had stopped replying, and i had to bump it some how without actually saying bump Big Grin

Castle mechanic sounds cool, maybe we can get some mechanical horses and stuff for people to ride.

And we can do archery, and chakram throwing, and staff throwing in the river tournaments Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pikachu:
Castle mechanic sounds cool, maybe we can get some mechanical horses...people to ride.

they're called motorcycles....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I can still be the librarian, right? AND make whiskey in the basement??? A castle without its own wiskey is not a castle... *grin*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The MoonSHINE librarian. Don't think we could have it any other way.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'll contribute to digging the moat & building the drawbridge. But only if i get to be known as Baron von xc and i get a hidden room behind one of the bookcases where Baroness von Connelly and i can reside.

Plus, i can conduct expierements in the castle laboratory. Maybe l'il tiki will be my Igor and we'll build a wankerstein monster to storm the nearby village! Yeee-haw!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey, can I be a side show?

Announcer: Behold! They call her Argy! The one who cannot age. She has been posting on the Scrolls for nigh on five years, yet they still refer to her as a "newbie"!

Crowd: Oooooooooo.

Announcer: Step right this way! Observe the Medusa-like hair-snakes growing right out of her scalp! Who will be the first to dare to touch them!

Crowd: *look nervously at each other*

Announcer: She does not speak in a human tongue, but utters all manner of strange sounds like LOL and POON. Come one, come all and hear for yourselves!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
OMG....I almost hacked up a lung!

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
LOL!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Interior designer at your service!

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Sweet!...Two heads are always better than one!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

My Space

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Hehe, at first, i had to re-read your post, i thought you meant jess's curls, for the side show act, and you were just the ring master..LOL

But then, i knew you meant your dreads.

Everyone's plans sounds good and dandy

Baron von xc or what everyone calls him when he's not around.. the hunchback of xc :P, nah just kidding.. i need the moat wide enough so people can see jess staring at them from inside the castle.

That'll scare away people who don't really deserve to stay in a castle so special.

We need someone who is fulla hot air, and could be a glass blower, and make whisky bottles in the shapes of chakrams and stuff for moonshade's moonshine Big Grin (it's got a ring to it eh?)

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I've got about $3.50 I can put in toward buying a castle, and that's with an understanding that I am going to be the castle tour guide. I really want to be the tour guide. Being perky and telling people things has always made me happy.

As long as I can kick the people who annoy me. We're not really worried about good customer service, are we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jubs:
As long as I can kick the people who annoy me. We're not really worried about good customer service, are we?

Of course not. That's why we went to Germany. *s*

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hope-Ful:
Baron von xc or what everyone calls him when he's not around.. the hunchback of xc :P, nah just kidding.. i need the moat wide enough so people can see jess staring at them from inside the castle.

i suppose ppl can mistake me as a hunchback but it's just the bodies of dead neighbors that i carry on my back to feed the gators & crocs that'll be living in the moat. bwahahahaha!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Moonshade's Moonshine... Yeah, that does have a good ring to it! Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smirk Morgan:
quote:
Originally posted by Jubs:

Of course not. That's why we went to Germany. *s*

I don't know why, but when i read what Nora wrote, i almost spat my drink out through my nose Big Grin

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the bit about glass blowing.
While I'm not full of as much hot air as, say, Brucy, I do enjoy glass.
I'll blow things. Wink

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ah, it's good to have Jubs back Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
She's so naughty.

I like that in a Jubie Jubie Ju Ju Bean. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Now, now people!...What kinda castle is this??... Big Grin

My Space

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
Sounds like heaven to me. Wink

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Me too! Big Grin

My Space

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can only agree on that! Big Grin

*starts to carry loads of kinky books to castle*