Scrolls
Who Still Wants A Xena Movie??

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/839107471

18 June 2009, 12:33 AM
GabbysGirl
Who Still Wants A Xena Movie??
I have already written a manuscript for a Xena movie. I have shown it to a publisher here in my home town who would love to publish it for me, but the copyright laws are a little sticky. I need an agent to take it to Universal and because the show has been off the air so long so one want sto venture it. It you are in support of taking a manuscript to Universal for a Xena movie, please join my club so I can track numbers and keep hounding Universal. I am posting a link above. Thanks. Big Grin

Please clink the link below to join my Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group....d=99809747392&ref=mf
04 July 2009, 03:04 AM
GabbysGirl
More Updates! I just e-mailed Lucy and Renee' for more support. This time I am trying another direction though. Since I am trying to get support for a story that you all have not even read yet, I am trying to get it published as FanFiction on MaryD's fanfiction page. I have also e-mailed her by the way. Also, as of today I have contacted The Penguin Group and am inquiring again to see if this is someting they are willing to seek licensing for. One way or another I hope that I get this story line out there for you all to read. I am hoping that one way or another it will also get around to Universal, or to someone who can or will get it into the right hands at Universal. Please keep crossing your fingers everyone. Maybe one day with enough screaming we will get our movie.

Also, if you have not done so already, please swing my MaryD's at ausxip.com and lend support for Lucy and her efforts in Sign On. She needs your voices as well.

Battle On Friends, Battle On!
08 September 2010, 05:43 PM
xenacrazed
AME! ARGY!

PlEEEZE get rid of the spammer!

mmmm2010 smash

maybe ya'll should let me be mod again.

especially since i post the most.
22 September 2010, 08:29 PM
Amethyst
the postest with the mostest

26 September 2010, 12:07 AM
xenacrazed
does that mean i can't be mod again, hmmmm?

i'd be the oddest modest. yay!
26 September 2010, 11:02 PM
Amethyst
i have no idea how to change it

let me see

01 October 2010, 05:33 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
i have no idea how to change it

let me see

Yay! i wanna be a mod again!

i was mod at a music board that was taken down. There were several thousand members & it was a pretty diverse board but after 8 yrs or so the site was taken over by evil corporate goons who kept the reviews part of the site but ditched the forums. i miss bein a mod of sumtin. Even the voices in my head won't let me mod their discussions which keep givin me nose bleeds.