Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Whadya get??
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Whadya get??
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
Anything that you are dying to show off that you got for christmas?

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gift cards, clothes, cdr's and some other stuff. It's the stuff i gave i liked better. mama xc loved the cat music box i gave her (i gotta admit, it's a nifty looking & sounding thing) and the cat who owns me got a buncha toys (only plays with one of them so far and i have to fetch it when she loses it, what a stoopid trained human i am).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
earrings from sis
air filtery thinger - mom/dad
cards, gift cards (best buy, b&n, itunes), t-shirt, earrings - friends

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Season 1 box set of Sleeper Cell from Keri. Gift card from her parents for Borders, some ornaments for our 'first' christmas tree. Nice stuff, I went to Borders and cleaned up on books.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Rachel got me a stereo. It's been so very long since I've had a good sound system. She also got me an earpiece for my phone. She also got me these really cool "museum in a book" books. One on the Declaration of Independence and one on Ben Franklin. They are SO cool.

I got Rachel a ton of books from Borders....ATV Off Road Fury 4...Pirates 2 (awesome movie!)

It was a nice christmas....simple and uneventful....I loved it.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
from parents and other family: Lots of books, some CDs, gift cards, loads of cosmetic and nice smelling things (I think my godmother bought out Sephora), a piece of carry on luggage which will make it's debut in Austin next month and lots of fun and practical stocking stuffers...

from friends: more books, a reed diffuser from Pier 1 Imports, funny magnets, earrings, a sake set, scarves (I wear them ALL the time), some joke gifts...

My favorite gifts that I gave: for my cousin- a framed photo of her dog that I took on Thanksgiving cause she loved it.
My 5 yr old niece's pink Patriots fleece pajamas and nephew's (aged 2) fleece Red Sox pajamas cause they look so cute in them Smile

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
I got a new dvd player, 3 seasons of "24" (which I havent ever seen one ep of yet), pinks new cd, some gift cards and a few dvds.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
cool jacket, Amy Sedaris's book on hospitality, I Like You, a framed aerial map of the bayou area where our family camp-house is, handmade quilted placemats, a shirt that says "i like grass" with a wild-eyed cow on it, pics of my niece & nephew, a clown Pez dispenser, an extremely, horribly evil porcelain clown that i call "the pastel pediphile", and a Dremel

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Amy Sedaris's book on hospitality, I Like You

I was looking through that book at work and I got to the end where she has the "f*** it bucket"...I laughed so loud I people started looking at me.

My Space

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Oh! And I got some new games! Apples to Apples (board game), a Survivor DVd game that I have not yet played, and Survivor Mad Libs Big Grin. I may bring those last two to Texas w/ me....heeeee!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
hell yeah..definitely the mad libs!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Oooo I want to play the Survivor game! I have an idea, if you are up for it. You could mail it here before you head this way, we can play while you are here, then I can ship it back. How's that sound?

***Edited to say that I am not a complete idiot, I was just excited and posted a reply prior to reading the entire post.***

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
not me...i'm laughing at you.

thanks, i needed that. Wink

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I can pack the game. It's small- the size of a DVD or video game. The instructions must be on the dvd. I still have not opened it. Smile

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroller
posted Hide Post
I didn't get these because of some greedy bastard on Amazon.com, but it was the thought that counted. I almost got Wonderman and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty on DVD

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A Danny Kaye fan? Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
A Danny Kaye fan? Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser...

Why is that so curious? The man was a comedic genius!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yes, he was. Hard to find Danny Kaye films on dvd these days. Still, it's not that which makes me curiouser and curiouser about the coincidence of these posts.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I got myself a Sodastream from mom, that both me and hubby loves, since we are Coke-addicts both off us. The Sodastream-Coke thing actually tasts just as good as the "real" thing.

I also got a Pandora-Bracelet. I wanted that for ages.

But the best thing off all was the doll that one of my best friends made me all her self. Really pretty to. It is a doll made to look like my favorite World of Warcraft character. A tauren girl. Beat that! Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
mom decided to get me a late gift.. of course now she wants my old one

i should go show it to brucy

Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Yes, he was. Hard to find Danny Kaye films on dvd these days. Still, it's not that which makes me curiouser and curiouser about the coincidence of these posts.

Now I'm quite confused.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meredith Gentry:
Now I'm quite confused.

i believe that's the point