Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Needing People to Email

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Needing People to Email
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I've been trying to explain to jess the wonders of email, and how it works (recieving and replying).. and i thought i'd ask if anyone who wants to, would mail (and if she replies mail back just a couple of times) with jess.

Her email address is
jess_2000_w@yahoo.com.au

in your email just put how you know me, your scroll name (she does read a bit of the scrolls), other things you like that she might know (xena or buffy stuff, cartoons or anything else kids like) so she can reply what your saying to (if that makes sense)

i just want her to understand that people from all around the world can email, and reply and send attachments etc etc through email.

and since you guys are a lovely bunch of people, i know some of you will help Big Grin

and if no one does.. well i'll just sit here in the corner and sulk Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Jess has mail Smile

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
hey - sure, I think I've some stuff to write & attach (if you don't mind your child unlearning English by reading my email Smile)

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Yay! I emailed too. Jess is cuteness Smile

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post