Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Greetings

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Greetings
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Well, I'm new to this forum. Been looking for a Xena fan forum that is still active and I suppose this would be it.
I'm in the process of developing a non-commercial RPG(role playing game) based on the Xena series.
Would anyone want to contribute anything? I'm looking for: storyline suggestions/requests, play-testers and scripters. Graphic artists wouldn't hurt either.
Also, is this something you guys would want to see?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hay & howdy! bur um there's not much Xena talk at the scrolls anymore. Not much talk period...

ya might wanna try this board for Xena talk-
http://xena.yuku.com/

anyhoo welcome to our population of 2 or 3 & hope i don't scare ya away.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Yes im an RPG player.....even a Paper & pencil one from way back...havent done anything recently...say, this century..LOL

I wish you luck with your project...

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Oh welcome to the Scrolls...

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
quote:
Well, I'm new to this forum. Been looking for a Xena fan forum that is still active and I suppose this would be it.I'm in the process of developing a non-commercial RPG(role playing game) based on the Xena series.Would anyone want to contribute anything? I'm looking for: storyline suggestions/requests, play-testers and scripters. Graphic artists wouldn't hurt either.Also, is this something you guys would want to see?

Enjoy your stay.

Smile Smile

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Quit spamming!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
quote:
Quit spamming!

Just being polite....

Report This Post