Scrolls
Happy Birthday Argy!

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/8581028052

22 May 2008, 01:21 AM
Amethyst
Happy Birthday Argy!
It's been forever and a day since i've started one of these things, so what better birthday to start with than yours

Big Grin

it's not till tomorrow here, but i wanted to make sure i got in early before i forgot.

22 May 2008, 07:03 PM
xenacrazed
i remember when grammy gabris gave baby Argy some Twin Peaks stuffage for her Twin Peaks collection, way way way long ago. We wuz all kids then, and baby Argy had that huge collection of memorabilia from that weird tv show. Sadly, baby gabris' gift that year to baby Argy was a cake- but a cake filled all her other Twin Peaks memorabilia. Ya'll can guess what happened- Fire Whinnied Argy ( a take on Fire Walk with Me, get it? must i explain everything sheeeeesh!).

This is why Argy hides her Xena collection this time of year, so big baby gabris don't use it as stuffin fer her birthday cake. hmmm... i got some neighbors i could stuff in the cake....

happy birthday, Argy McBargy! Smile
22 May 2008, 11:47 PM
Brucy Braless
Happy Birthday Argy......
24 May 2008, 02:06 AM
Smirk Morgan
Cheers!

26 May 2008, 09:26 AM
Argeaux
Thanks peeps.

Strangely enough, I do have a small Twin Peaks collection ...

And now, for something completely unrelated.

This description of Role Playing Games (RPGs) was just posted on the board I now inhabit. Enjoy.

quote:
I never really got into Final Fantasy, mainly because RPGs like that frustrate me because you have to spend too much time fighting to get better rather than just charging at the bosses with your guns a'blazing.

That, and I don't really like walking all the way to Egypt to meet some ancient sage who only tells me "Find my dog in America and I'll give you a secret". You rescue his dog, he says "Thank you. But the object I need, the Crystal Sphere of Some Abstract Importance, has been stolen by the evil Lord Notagoodguy. It's being hidden in a faraway mountain somewhere in not-Egypt. I can't give you a specific location because that would mean that you wouldn't have to spend hours talking to the pants-on-head idiotic townsfolk to find the one-eyed sailor who knows the entire world like the back of his hand. Find my Crystal Sphere and I'll give you the secret".

~~~~~~~~~~

29 June 2008, 02:11 AM
TiggsWP
Argy, I am such a bad friend! Happy super belated birthday, mate!!!
29 June 2008, 11:22 AM
Argeaux
Better late than never. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~