Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    I kissed Lucy Lawless

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I kissed Lucy Lawless
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted
A few days ago I had a dream about playing soccer. When the game was over I went into a large house to change clothes and take a shower. The house wasn't familiar and I was sort of wandering, and when I sat on a bed to remove my clothes, a woman entered the room and sat next to me.

It was Lucy Lawless. Not Xena, Lucy. We chatted and then she kissed me, soft and tender, right on the lips.

As the fires ignited I remembered she is a married lady, and that a man and a couple of kids were probably in the house, and I got nervous. I commented that I shouldn't be kissing her, and she said, "It's okay, that's not a problem."

Apparently it's enough of a problem with me because I got up and left the room.

Then I woke up. Geez. What a weird dream.

I'm not going to try to interpret this, but feel free to get Freudian and explain to me what my issues are.

A grown up mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Brian

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
feel free to get Freudian and explain to me what my issues are.

Your issues are that you did not take full advantage of a uber hot willing babe like Lucy Lawless to the highest degree possible with no hint of recrimination in sight.

Kidding. Sort of. Wink

Ummm mebbe it speaks of your fidelity and responsible nature? Your concept of right and wrong? You're a closet prude?

I dunno, I'm not a doctor...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Lucky you. Wink

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Whoa, for a minute there I thought I'd accidentally stumbled into the fan fic forum... Wink

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I think it says that your wife is one lucky woman.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
She's my EX-wife now, so she would probably disagree with that assessment. Let me state for the record that Lucy Lawless had nothing to do with our divorce.

Damn, now that would be a story.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
A few days ago I had a dream about playing soccer. When the game was over I went into a large house to change clothes and take a shower. The house wasn't familiar and I was sort of wandering, and when I sat on a bed to remove my clothes, a woman entered the room and sat next to me.

It was Lucy Lawless. Not Xena, Lucy. We chatted and then she kissed me, soft and tender, right on the lips.

As the fires ignited I remembered she is a married lady, and that a man and a couple of kids were probably in the house, and I got nervous. I commented that I shouldn't be kissing her, and she said, "It's okay, that's not a problem."

Apparently it's enough of a problem with me because I got up and left the room.

Then I woke up. Geez. What a weird dream.

I'm not going to try to interpret this, but feel free to get Freudian and explain to me what my issues are.

A grown up mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Brian

dr.xc is in. My nurses, the 3 dancin nekked gabbies, will take your pulse and hey! nothin' else so no touchin' them.

"It was Lucy Lawless. Not Xena, Lucy."

Therein lies the prob, Bri. Had it been Xena, or Xena dressed as Lucy, or whatever, control of the dream would have went to her. Remember the XWP ep where she entered the dream world? Eh? That's how she comes back to life in this century! You dream about Xena, not Lucy, no matter her disguise or not, you have no control of the situation. If she wants you to stay and says "It's okay, that's not a problem." then you don't get up leave. Unless she says so. Period. Big Grin

So why didn't you dream of Xena? Think of "Lucy" as a subconscious instant message to Xena. 'Course, Xena will read & reply to the messge when she gets to it. But ya got her attention. She knows what Lucy wanted of you, now she may or not respond in kind. Or she might send someone in her place. She has many skills. If she doesn't show up herself, maybe she'll send some chick you know. So if you dream of some gal you know who acts a little rough and warrior-princess-like, that's Xena channelling through her. But you may get lucky and get the real thing. Til then, keep dreaming of Lucy, and um, ask her to visit my dreams, please?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
That all makes perfect sense, Doctor.

So tell me... why didn't I ravage this heavenly creature when I had the chance?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the long delay in replying. i had to go holiday shopping for the 3 dancin nekked Gabby nurses. What do you buy for girls who wear nothing???

quote:
So tell me... why didn't I ravage this heavenly creature when I had the chance?

Well, why did the dream take place in a big house, a place you describe as "The house wasn't familiar"? You assumed it was her house and that her family were about. i detect some apprehension in approaching and ravaging a well known (married) celebrity. Why recall that she is married? It's your dream world- she could be divorced or the dream could take place pre-Rob. Now had the dream occured in a remote cabin with only you and she...well... But you created the big house setting. Then again, if you're in that house with Lucy again, train the brain to create a portal which leads only the two of you out of there to a cabin in the boonies. Good luck!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
He must have gotten caught with his pants down in a former life around the time when men were men and so were women, and something awfull happened or any sane man(or woman like me) would have jumped all over that!!! Don't listen to Dr Philyourheadfullofcrap xc. His mother dropped him on his head and his father WAS is mother.