Scrolls
Congrats to ROC --new baby girl

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/9471028631

20 March 2006, 01:46 PM
Smirk Morgan
Congrats to ROC --new baby girl
Katherine Fugate has reported that ROC gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday (3/19).

I didn't even know she was pregnant. I didn't know she'd gotten divorced. Funny how I find out most of my news of Xenaverse actors from message boards devoted to other fandoms.

Sigh, really it's slipping away.

20 March 2006, 07:30 PM
Amethyst
hehe, not the only one out of the loop dear.

is this baby to the guy she was married to, or is it to some new guy or even husband i know nothing about?

do we have a name?

20 March 2006, 07:57 PM
zoom
i think i heard she'd divourced the Kiwi--no idea about the new guy if there is one or the baby. i hope this baby didn't drain as much of the cute out of her as the last one did...man, we're lame Xenites' arn't we?

but we're still 'the cool ones' dammit!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

20 March 2006, 10:41 PM
Smirk Morgan
I gathered she'd divorced the Kiwi, but I really couldn't find much on it. ROC is kind of under the radar of most Hollywood gossips. Which I'm sure suits her just fine, lol.

We are so lame. Though, come to think of it, I think I've somehow missed a pregnancy of LL at some point too. I'm a lapsed Xenite, aren't I? I shall have to do penance.

20 March 2006, 10:49 PM
Amethyst
Renee has given birth to a baby girl on Sunday 19 March 2006! Congratulations to Renee and her boyfriend, to young Miles and their families.

thats all i could find.

21 March 2006, 07:57 AM
Argeaux
quote:
Originally posted by eyezoom:

i think i heard she'd divourced the Kiwi
No one divorces a Kiwi and gets away with it!!

NO ONE, I SAY!!

The only thing worse is divorcing an Aussie.

*sharpens blade for next time Tom Cruise is in town*

~~~~~~~~~~

21 March 2006, 08:02 AM
zoom
ooh. ooh. use the green knife i gave you on Tom!
pleeeeease....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

21 March 2006, 10:04 AM
XF3
I do remember hearing she was with child again but I didn't hear that she got divorced.

-----------------------------
My Space

21 March 2006, 10:17 AM
WXF
I knew she was pregnant but I didn't hear she was divorced. Seems like I remember someone saying something about the last convention that she didn't have her wedding rings on but that could mean nothing-I know lots of people that don't wear their rings.
21 March 2006, 05:57 PM
xenacrazed
She gave birth to a girl? No one's sure who the poppa is? Oh my gosh! It's Hope and Dahok again!
Eek
21 March 2006, 06:45 PM
lila997
From ausxip.com (or something like that)

"Welcome to the World: Iris Sura O'Connor - Renee's little bundle of joy!

Renee has posted on her official site that the new bub's name is Iris Sura O'Connor was born
19 March and weighs in at 7 lbs, 15 oz and is very mellow."