Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Congrats to ROC --new baby girl

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Congrats to ROC --new baby girl
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
Katherine Fugate has reported that ROC gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday (3/19).

I didn't even know she was pregnant. I didn't know she'd gotten divorced. Funny how I find out most of my news of Xenaverse actors from message boards devoted to other fandoms.

Sigh, really it's slipping away.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
hehe, not the only one out of the loop dear.

is this baby to the guy she was married to, or is it to some new guy or even husband i know nothing about?

do we have a name?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i think i heard she'd divourced the Kiwi--no idea about the new guy if there is one or the baby. i hope this baby didn't drain as much of the cute out of her as the last one did...man, we're lame Xenites' arn't we?

but we're still 'the cool ones' dammit!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I gathered she'd divorced the Kiwi, but I really couldn't find much on it. ROC is kind of under the radar of most Hollywood gossips. Which I'm sure suits her just fine, lol.

We are so lame. Though, come to think of it, I think I've somehow missed a pregnancy of LL at some point too. I'm a lapsed Xenite, aren't I? I shall have to do penance.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Renee has given birth to a baby girl on Sunday 19 March 2006! Congratulations to Renee and her boyfriend, to young Miles and their families.

thats all i could find.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eyezoom:

i think i heard she'd divourced the Kiwi
No one divorces a Kiwi and gets away with it!!

NO ONE, I SAY!!

The only thing worse is divorcing an Aussie.

*sharpens blade for next time Tom Cruise is in town*

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
ooh. ooh. use the green knife i gave you on Tom!
pleeeeease....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I do remember hearing she was with child again but I didn't hear that she got divorced.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I knew she was pregnant but I didn't hear she was divorced. Seems like I remember someone saying something about the last convention that she didn't have her wedding rings on but that could mean nothing-I know lots of people that don't wear their rings.

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
She gave birth to a girl? No one's sure who the poppa is? Oh my gosh! It's Hope and Dahok again!
Eek

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
From ausxip.com (or something like that)

"Welcome to the World: Iris Sura O'Connor - Renee's little bundle of joy!

Renee has posted on her official site that the new bub's name is Iris Sura O'Connor was born
19 March and weighs in at 7 lbs, 15 oz and is very mellow."

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post