Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Get lost, troll!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Maybe she is a troll but she made me aware of an amazing Callisto ep I had to have missed...whoa, what a sig line! I am soooo gonna start watching my Xena again! Big Grin

Seriously...the posts are getting a little spammy here. Razz

Didn't think I'd miss the crickets, but they always had wise words to say even if they aren't actual "words." Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
By the way, Xenafan, sorry I forgot to tell you, but the sig pics cannot be any bigger than 20 megabytes. The mod that runs this board rarely posts, but she does keep an eye on things.

Your pic size may be fine, but just in case, ya might wanna check it.

I'm just telling you in case you actually decide you want to do something more real here than spamming every thread, making meaningless one or two word posts that have no substance. Even random things are cool as long as they don't take up every thread and at least have a sentence or two involved. That poem was cool...more things like that would be fine, just keep it in the thread I made for creative writing--that'd be good.

Just food for thought! Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Xenafan2233:
quote:
Get lost, troll!

I was a troll but now I've been good.

If a moderator tells me to change my sig I will do it.

Smile Smile

You ARE a troll.

You were a troll the 1st time you were here who caused nothing but trouble and was banned for it.

i see nothing has changed.

You post in threads that are dead just to be a troll.

You create new threads to spam your site.

You create new threads about subjects in the wrong forum.

You create new threads when there are already threads of similar subjects to post in.

You create multi-accounts & handles to act like someone else who's new is talking to you.

You did it before & you're doing it again, that makes you a troll.

And ya know you're kiddin no-one with you're "i've changed" act.

i've already emailed Ame (who deleted some of your stuff) & Argy who will hopefully put an end to this soon.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by Xenafan2233:
quote:
Get lost, troll!

I was a troll but now I've been good.

If a moderator tells me to change my sig I will do it.

Smile Smile

You ARE a troll.

You were a troll the 1st time you were here who caused nothing but trouble and was banned for it.

i see nothing has changed.

You post in threads that are dead just to be a troll.

You create new threads to spam your site.

You create new threads about subjects in the wrong forum.

You create new threads when there are already threads of similar subjects to post in.

You create multi-accounts & handles to act like someone else who's new is talking to you.

You did it before & you're doing it again, that makes you a troll.

And ya know you're kiddin no-one with you're "i've changed" act.

i've already emailed Ame (who deleted some of your stuff) & Argy who will hopefully put an end to this soon.

Glad to know Argy has been notified, xc. Sorry if I encouraged "it,"(he, she, dunno lol Razz) in any way. Blame it on my probable absence during all that drama you described. Glad you recognized it and called it out. I'll pay better attention next time.

Ok, "Callisto,"--enough with the song and dance. You're on your way out, troll! evil Roll Eyes

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
really starting to piss me off..... you can post, don't troll or i will boot you out.

you're too old for this shit now.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Gonna get my house power-washed, and stuff packed and moved into storage, for the house sale! Smile

Can't wait to move outa here and start my new life chapter--yay!!!

Still gonna keep in touch with all my hometown peeps, but had to cut the opera company tie...we're gonna dissolve the company cuz no one wants to keep it going when I leave. Ah well...fond memories. But I still got the music to go on with! Smile

Movin' right along! Big Grin Gonna write some more songs as well. Gonna wait and find my band when I move to my new locale. Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
How ya travelin west, Kate? i dunno about Californy myself. Too many earthquakes & they got that water shortage.

Ugh- overtime begins next week. Gotta work a lotta hours to get comp time (paid with time off) before ya get enuff hrs to get paid in mullah. i wish it was reversed cuz i want the mullah!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wonder if the scrolls outage is a sign o' things to come?

Or maybe Ronnie McDonnie Trump has bought it-yikes!

Meanwhile 10 hour workin days are startin & i gotta juggle off-work stuff. Like yard work. Well maybe this weekend...

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Wow, man, strange week it's been! Getting things done tho--have a move scheduled to put excess furniture and clutter into storage Tuesday--yay! Big Grin

Tomorrow morning, a painter for the outside of the house will give me an estimate--yay! Big Grin

Then, when THOSE things are done--onto a carpet steam cleaner--YAY! Big Grin

Then--clean up the house real nice--then ON THE MARKET BABY! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Kate, do ya know anyone out west or are ya gonna be going it blind?

i probably never leave Indhickiana- much to the happiness of the other 49 states.

Plus Natalie Adele don't travel well.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey xc--I have two trustworthy friends there who unfortunately don't have room for me to crash with them but they're telling me places I can go that are not too expensive. Smile

I dunno if I said this already or not, but Cali has been calling for me for decades. It's time I listened--at least long enough to see if there are any prayers that I will get some work! Big Grin

I was talking to a bunch of friends who were screaming at me not to do it because of all these horror stories, and they got so loud and hysterical I finally told them to change the subject, lol. Razz Wink

Say what one will about growing older, but it beats when I was a teenager and had adventurous plans that were squelched by my well-meaning parents to the point of no confidence whatsoever! And of course, I was underraged, so I had to listen to them. Ugh! Too bad I had to spend most of my adulthood getting that confidence back...Razz

Ah well! Time to make up that lost time and tell the past Good Riddance! ONWARD! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ah scrolls on Thanksgiving.

i remember *rubs chin* scrolls TG's past...

Nora narrates Macy's parade...

SWOTS meetings...

gabris fam cuts the turkey (meanin Fallc takes a knife to either gabris or Danae)...

Quizes & surveys & polls about the show pop up...

*sigh*

back to reality...

anybody here?????

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 9 guest(s) on the forums.

what? where are ya'll? show yerselves!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 10 guest(s) on the forums.

This is ridiculous!

Cowards!

Come talk to the xc if'n ye got the guts!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey! I just became saved and am going to chuck it all and become a nun! Yep--that's right! Kate's gonna wear a habit and give up men, women, and rock and roll--oh and Xena too, cuz that's all for SINNERS I tell ya! Wink Oh and another thing, I'm voting for Donald Trump!!!!! He's just--just so INSPIRING as a speaker, especially when he's screaming until his face turns red, about dimming the lights and paying the electric bill! Razz Oh man, THIS guy will REALLY bring this country back to its former glory!!!!! YEAH! Razz

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...Big Grin

NOW DO I GOT YER ATTENTION, LURKERS???? Razz

*crickets chirping, "Idontcareidontcareidontcare"

Figures. Roll Eyes

Oh well! Back to being the real Kate again, altho I might get some purple hair extensions and take some cool pictures just for the helluvit...Wink Razz

Tra la la la laaaaaah! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
Hey! I just became saved and am going to chuck it all and become a nun! Yep--that's right! Kate's gonna wear a habit and give up men, women, and rock and roll--oh and Xena too, cuz that's all for SINNERS I tell ya! Wink Oh and another thing, I'm voting for Donald Trump!!!!! He's just--just so INSPIRING as a speaker, especially when he's screaming until his face turns red, about dimming the lights and paying the electric bill! Razz Oh man, THIS guy will REALLY bring this country back to its former glory!!!!! YEAH! Razz

Hi, this is DONALD TRUMP! i have bought the "xenacrazed" handle from it's former owner. i will soon buy the scrolls because i am DONALD TRUMP!!!

i am going to make the scrolls GREAT again because i am going to hire all the scrollers who used to post here and they will be paid to post again. i can do this because i am a BILLIONAIRE and i am DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

i will also have all of xc's wives for my own. Not imaginary like xc used to but REAL! This is because i love women, and women love me, becuase i am DONALD TRUMP!!!

i am also going to start a new Xena tv show andd hire all new cast & crew. i will probably appear as the Greek God of Money! Ha Ha ! i can do this becuase i am DONALD TRUMP!!!!

As for those 2 cats who Kate & the ex-xc are having run against me for President, i say this:
"You are 2 great kitties & i will hire you to protect the White House from mice but i am going to be PRESIDENT because i am DONALD TRUMP!!!"

Yay me i am the new xenacrazed and i am DONALD TRUMP!!!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Eek

Xena, help us! Get xc back we need him! Razz

*Xena dashes in on Argo, screaming her battle cry, grabs Trump from the computer and promptly throws him up against the wall.*

Xena: WHERE is xenacrazed, you worthless piece of--TRUMP???

Trump: I ate him! Or rather, Sweeney Todd did! I paid him to do that because I am DONALD TRUMP!!!

Xena(laughing, low and gutteral): Ohhhhh REAAAAALLLY????

(Enter Sweeney Todd, who comes and stands next to Xena with his trusty friend the silver razor--which he fingers lovingly while smiling sinisterly at Trump!)

Todd(advancing towards him): Mr. Trump. Might I offer you a nice--SHAVE?

Trump: YOU! How DARE you--disobey--ME???? You--you--put that thing away, willya, yer makin' me nervous!!!!!

Todd(curling his lip and running his finger down Trump's face just a bit): Don't worry, my friend. I won't cut your throat right away--I want to ENJOY this a little!

Xena(impatient): We don't have time for this, Sweeney--(a little lustful): Not that I wouldn't mind watching--

Todd(retching): Ugh, I'm not talking about THAT! Not after my altar ego PORTRAYED him on TV! No, that man studies everyone he portrays, so I know for a fact that this moron has entirely TOO tiny a--

Trump(interupting indignant): I DID NOT give him THAT much information!!! What--you think I SHOWED him or something? Can you IMAGINE? His wife would KILL me!!!! (gets an inspiration): Actually, she'd make a good running mate. Trump/Heard on the bumper stickers, can you IMAGINE--

(Xena lets out a cry of disgust and hits Trump with a quick, but valliant pinch to shut Trump up)

Todd(in admiration): How do you DO that? I'd love to try that--but then I'd have to give up my--friend...(strokes his razor)

Xena(ignoring Todd as Trump sputters for air): I have just cut off the flow of blood to your brain, Trump! You have thirty seconds to live. Now. For the last time--WHERE IS XENACRAZED????

Trump: In--in a place called won--Won--

Xena: WONDERLAND? You STUPID DIMWIT! It's UNDERLAND, you fool!

Todd: Now THAT I remember very well! (shudders): Bloody weirdo, that Mad Hatter, kept trying to duel me with threading needles. As if that would work against MY FRIENDS....

Xena: Shhhh! Is that HIM? Riding on a BLUE BUTTERFLY?

(Suddenly Absolem, formerly the Blue Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, flies in. He's larger than normal and carries the unconscious xc on his back.)

Absolem(dryly channelling the spirit of Alan Rickman): Yeeees. This is xenacrazed all right. He was drugged by that STUPID choking man, and sent to Underland, but the DIMWIT sent him to me instead of the Red Queen.(chuckles, and drops the still-unconscious xc back into his seat)

Todd(in the Mad Hatter's Scottish Tone): DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIGHEAD!

Absolem: Wrong costume, Johnny.

Todd(confused): Johnny? Who is this Johnny you speak of?

Absolem(rolling his eyes): Never mind.(to himself): Humans are so dimwitted!

Trump(choking, almost ready to leave to the next realm): Errrr--a little help here?

(Xena begins to take the pinch off him and then suddenly hesitates, and chuckles, rubbing her chin.)

Xena: Hmmmm...SHOULD I?

Todd and Absolem(speaking in unison): NOOOOO!

Absolem: Perish the thought!

Todd: Besides, I wanted to see what he tastes like in one of Mrs. Lovett's pies..wait(suddenly grimaces): Never mind that. I'll just cut his throat and give the leftover's to--to who?)

xc(coming out of his trance): Hillarious--Clinton?

Xena, Todd and Absolem: PERFECT!!!!!

(Suddenly, as if by magic, Xena, Todd, Trump and Absolem all simply vanish! xc is left sitting at his computer chair, scratching his head, wondering, hmmm what happened here? At that moment, all of his wives enter the room, one by one, and declare him a hero for rescuing all of them! xc starts to say, "But it wasn't me, it was Xena and--and--" then decides against it. After all, these are the REAL wives after all! What man could ask for more?)

(Meanwhile, back in Kate's bed chamber)

Kate: Johnny! Johnny, wake up, love.

Johnny(startling awake): Oh my God! What an awful dream! I dreamed that Donald Trump took over that remote website you always go to, and drugged that xc guy with all the wives and--and Xena was there, and Absolem only he was BIG, and he still sounded like Alan Rickman even though he made his exit in January. And--and I was dressed as Sweeney Todd, but then started talking like the Mad Hatter...(pauses): Okay, I'm confused.

Kate(lovingly): It's okay, honey! I have a special incense for that...

EPILOGUE

And so, xc regained hold of the scrolls and his beautiful wives, and Kate and Johnny continued their rendevous. Then, all the old scrollers came back, with the exception of the trolls--and began posting about their intriguing lives again. Life was good, and All of them lived happily ever after!

Meanwhile, somewhere in the ether...

WHAT could have happened to Donald Trump? DID Xena take the pinch off him? Did Todd kill him? DID they feed his leftovers to Hillarious Clinton? And...DID the two cats named Natalie Adele and Julius end up taking Trump's place and triumphing over Hilly Clinton and taking charge as Pres and VP of the good ol' U.S. of A.????

THAT you will have to wait and find out--in NOVEMBER, 2016!!!! Moohahahahhaha!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. I NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. Smile Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm back. yay! Thankies to all them who released me from Trumpie. My wives are back and they love me cuz i am XENACR- er- xc.

what is that orange rug on my head? EEEEK! Still got Trumpet's hair! oh well, time to dye it or shave it or kill it!

Gods help us if Hilarious decides to take over Kate! Eek

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Gods help us if Hilarious decides to take over Kate! Eek

Naw, got that covered. Smile Julius here is my watch-cat. Big Grin Also, there's Johnny's many altar-egos, er, characters that he can tap into anytime he wannu! Big Grin

Not to mention, John once played the Devil himself in an opera called Faust--Mephistopheles, he called himself. Big Grin Sooooo--THAT and Johnny's inner psycho characters--plus the fact that Kate once played a warrior princess in an opera herself! Ok, it wasn't Xena, but at least Kate got to kill off Attila the Hun! Wink Big Grin

Yup, yup, a lot of altar-egos to channel, plus John's new cat Marina is good at chomping legs when she gets a li'l mad herself. Between her, Julius and the rest of 'our gang'?

I think dear ol' Hilly will be givin' this house a miss. Wink

BATTLE ON, SCROLLS! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 14 guest(s) on the forums.

Yep me & 14 cowards!

C'mon babies, hide in de shadows while the big bad xc huffs & puffs & scares ya witty bitty butts runnin fer cover!

HA!

*sigh* does this make me the Trump of the scrolls? Yikes!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 13 guest(s) on the forums

Uh-huh. Only one member and 13 trolls. hee-hee

Maybe no members left soonage if'n i decide to leave. Which i may. No reason to stay n talk to meself. i can get more replies from Natalie Adele.

Dunno where Kate disappeared to. BrucE still on "vacation". Ame & Argy been a long time gone too. And i guess there are others who think that crappy social network (whose name i won't mention cuz it offends me) is a better place to be than the one & only original scrolls & i do believe the unmentionable place will lead to the downfall of civilization faster than DumDum Trumpett can grope a woman or Hitler-ly Clit-on can lie & back-stab.

i was plannin on stayin at least til the Xena 20th anniversary thread is over but i dunno. i hate having to watch S5 & 6 again. oh well. Forums are like neighborhoods which eventually turn into ghost towns.

so... BOO!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ugh! Divorces! Moves! Money, oh noooo! Trumpass! Clintonoid! Crapola, and I haven't seen Julius for weeks because I had to go rent a room where they don't allow pets. Frown Frown Frown

Soooo wonderful John boy has ALL the cats and all I can do is communicate to Jules telepathically. He has been in touch with Natalie Adele, I know. But both of them wanna scratch Trumpass to smithereens and broil Clintonoid and serve both of 'em up as a soufle to ISIS, as their "last meal" before the mosuitoes and other dangerous insects take them to Death Row. evil

MEANWHILE, blah. I won't mention that "social network" crap thing either anymore...THAT place was where John cheated on me. With a Dark Shadows fan who called herself "Maggie Evans" for awhile...now John is her "Barnabas." Roll Eyes

Wellll I may not have seen much of Jonathon Frid but I won't question him as the number one Barnabas. John??? I think not, unless thy made an opera outta Dark Shadows. Razz And his dumb "Maggie" fiancee(YES THEY ARE FARKING ENGAGED NOW. Eek Mad ) I might be repeating myself from "Why is it that," but oh well. It's been crazy. What can I say. Razz

I won't disappear tho, not gonna go all Brucy and say everything is too drivelly lmao...Wink and just up and vanish. This place is better than other, you know, places where YOU are the center of attention and everyone makes comments about you. NAAAAH!! I like being anonymous. Annnnnd, fark Maggie, she can call aNYONE SHE WANTS "Barnabas," but aside from dear old Frid, there's only ONE Barnabas for me...the one who'd have rocked had the movie been more TRUE to the story! smash

Heh, I think I'll watch that movie later just to get some yayas out! Big Grin It may not be the actual Collins's but it is fun when Alice Cooper comes on and all the crazy shite Johnny does like smashing up that Amterd lookalike Angelique when she's all porcelain and stuff. HAHAHAHA! Big Grin smash

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
P.S. I WILL get Jules back, by the gods, when this here lease is up and I get to move into a place that lets me have kitties again!!! Big Grin Still plan to travel and with the amount of spousal support I can probably get I could save up a nice amount by the time this lease lets up. I have a six month lease here so that's promising. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Altho by then, Julius will be in the White House(I fugget, do VP's live in the White House too, or just nearby? Razz ) Either way, I DID get John to sign a consent form to let Julius go take care of biz with Natalie Adele, once they WIN, as is inevitable! Wink Big Grin

Still...I miss hearing my kitties purr at night. Frown I don't wanna go to that house with MAGGIE there, I'm afraid I might be tempted to bash her face in lmao. I dun wanna be arrested fer assault, she ain't worth goin to jail for. smash But, I DO miss my babies, and I plan to take four of them with me when I move in April...Julius, Speranza, Serafina and Craela. YAY! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i definitely hope you get yer kitties back, Kate. Can't understand ppl who don't allow kitties. Grrr!

As for "Barnabas" & "Maggie Evans": i'm sure they desecrate the idea of the originals and also on the show, much as Barnabas wanted Maggie, he never got her, thanks to Angelique. Sorry for the spoiler.

btw Natalie Adele told me she will not concede
the election to either DumDum or Hitler-ly. Looks like we're in for a cat-fight!