Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:

Sailor Xena (didn't you scare her off xc?)

that i did Frown

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i found some old emails from AmzQn (AQ) lately. She was my first scroll mate. i scared her away too.

i found the gabris fam adventures in old emails too, ones not in an attachment. i havem't re-read them yet. It's almost too nostalgic.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i think we've all scared some off, so we can all take partial blame. even lila..... cause i know she likes to light fires :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
So, Ame, do you as a mod have access to scroller's emails? Maybe you or Argy could email ppl & invite 'em back?

i know lotta emails may not be valid anymore but who knows. Ya might strike a few & get some ppl to return.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I miss the old days of scroller chats on AIM. I remember being in a chat with Jubs and Joey Jo Jo and some others while I was playing the Chamber of Secrets video game and describing the filthy filthy final boss fight against the basilisk. Giant snake sliding in and out of a statues mouth, spitting wildly around the room, while Harry fires of white energy from his vibrating wand..?

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
haha look how young Andy looks

I used to be so pretty.. but now I've succumbed to the ravages of age..

my facial expression says it all.. that, or, it's saying "OH GOD MY CAR BROKE DOWN ON THE WAY TO WORK!!!"

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
holy crap that picture came out huge. i am SO sorry it was smaller on facebook..

now *I* will be the one scaring people away!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
are ya sportin a mohawk in that pic, Salem?

i always wanted a mohawk. a green mohawk.

that'd make me extra scarey!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i still have icq but no one i used to chat with is ever there if they still have icq. In fact i lost all my icq history when changing PCs a few years ago.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
lol at the massive salem mohawk head

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
It's really more of a faux-hawk. I have terrible hair so all i can do with it is stick it up, until it gets too long then it's just swept to the side lamely.

MY GIANT HEAD WILL DEVOUR YOU ALL!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Giant head? i think of Modok from Marvel Comics-

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Or maybe Egghead.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
maybe Zordon

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Zordon looks like someone i used to work with. He didn't have a big head but he thought he was a big shot (he wasn't).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
So i thought cuz lila would be back from Boston by now. Have i scared her away too?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Did the guy you worked with have a regular head, but still exist inside a giant tube?

Maybe my giant head frightened lila away. Or maybe she's gotten caught up in an ancient conspiracy.

OR MAYBE THE TOXIC MOULD GHOST HAS COME BACK FOR HER!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed I still remember my login information...

I was so surprised by all the activity on the Scrolls of late when I stopped by just now that I thought I'd hop in and say hi. Smile

It's good to see familiar faces. And Salem, I think age suits you! I like the mohawk look.

I can't remember what's in my signature and I'm almost scared of what's in it, so I think I unclick it now. blush

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Gabber!! Eek

Nice to see you again! How have you been? Ame has been trying to corral some people into coming back, which is how me and Lila ended up back here! Jubs popped in briefly too! But then xc scared her away again..

Hopefully you don't suffer the same fate! We have some booster shots if you'd like.. Smile

And thanks for the hair compliment! I only think it looks nicer because I have the golden glow of sunshine on me, like I'm some sort of angel descended from on high to spread messages of love and peace, only to experience car troubles and ended up taking the day off work..

I hope you stick around!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hiya Gabber! Smile

hope i don't scare ya off, i tend to do that in ways even i don't know!

yeah, lotta activity round here this year. The more the merrier, so keep on comin back & let's up the population hereabouts.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
, and lila probably still talks to most of the texans

I do. Zoom once in a great while and Shawn was here for a visit last fall.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
So i thought cuz lila would be back from Boston by now. Have i scared her away too?

XC did not scare me and Salem's giant head didn't either. Work got busy. Full moon. Enough said.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hi Gabber !

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I love how lila uses the full moon as an excuse not to post. I need to steal that one sometime. Wink

Salem, ironically, I think a big part of why I like the new haircut is because you DON'T look so boyish anymore. Manly man. Rawr. xc does make a girl wanna run and hide.... but I've seen worse. Big Grin

Things have been kinda crazy for me, but I'm chugging along. Haven't lost my mind yet, so I'd say that's a plus. Or else I might look like xc..... Eek

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Lols at the big giant heads

Gabber!!! HUGGLES!!!

i love seeing ppl come back, even more so, i love watching ppl stay!!!