Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hey Ame's back! How was the cruise?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hay Argy, can i be a scroll guardian hmmmm pleezzzzeee?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hay the Pope is resigning!

Now there's a job opening for me, ya think?

Pope xc 1

i'd have to move all the wives & my cd/record collection to the Vatican...i'd rename it xc City.

wait til they get a load of me & my stoopidity!

and i ain't even Catholic!

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
Oh hey, HI! I'm here :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hi Jubs, long time no see!

Glad to see ya here. Smile How ya been?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
The cruise was awesome!

Once we were home, we decided it was too short! lol

Hey Jubilee Smile

funny how we easily revert back to scroll names..lol

maybe i should change my name back

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
see, now thats better

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hmmmm Ame changed her sig pic. i think i may change mine again soon so i guess i gotta pick which wife gets her pic immortalized for awhile.

i need to keep track of which wives have graced the sig pics & when.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i guess there was new Walking Dead eps on other nite but i forgot to tape them.

um getting hungry, not sure what to have for lunch. Kinda cravin a ruben sandwhich.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
well all i had for lunch yesterday were peanut butter crackers.

not like anyone cares *whines*

but at lesst *i* posted here yesterday.

what's everybuddy else's excuse, hmmmm?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'd post more but I am forgetful and also sleepy. getting up at 6am every day does NOT agree with me smash And then having to drive for almost an hour to get to the hospital and then use up all my energy pretending I'm a nice person and talk to everyone.

Good thing I gave up trying to be social at lunch times and just read my book instead..

and GUESS WHAT! My car died AGAIN yesterday! It was the battery this time. So it wouldn't start when I went to leave work. Had to get the NRMA to come save me. again. there is just no discretion when the NRMA comes, big flashing lights alerting everyone to its presence. Everyone was watching me!

PS: Hi Jubs! It's funny, I see your exciting status on facebook all the time but never say anything, but now that you've popped back up here, I can say hello again!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
when i had a job, i had to get up at 4:30 am. i hated that. But it was nice listenin to lots of music til other ppl came in for work.

what does NRMA stand for?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i posted a pic of the cat who owns me, Natalie Adele, in the What If thread.

Here's another one-

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
NRMA stands for no real mechanic around :P

hehe

The National Roads and Motorists' Association

its for roadside assistance and stuff when u break down, i'm sure u guys have something similar, just can't rememeber the name

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:
NRMA stands for no real mechanic around :P

hehe

The National Roads and Motorists' Association

its for roadside assistance and stuff when u break down, i'm sure u guys have something similar, just can't rememeber the name

AAA (pronounced "Triple A") Wink Stands for Automobile Association of America. I think.
I like NRMA.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
it's like AA with an extra A Smile

13 steps maybe? lol

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Call N-R-M-A for H-E-L-P!

I've been a member for years but have never needed them until this year. Three times Frown

Natalie Adele looks very classy! I wish I could listen to music before people got to work, but it's a hospital, so there are ALWAYS people.

It's weird to think I work at a place that never closes...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm in the AAA in Indhickiana.

Most ppl who know me are in the AA cuz knowin me leads them to drinkin.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Natalie Adele has a meow that sounds like a cross between a mouse & a bird. Makes me wonder what she had for lunch when she was born.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
If we could get another 3 or 4 ppl to come back regularly, we could be rather active

wonders if there is anyway of getting hold of some of the ppl like brucy etc

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i just emailed BrucE & tiki. i don't think the tiki email addy is still valid. i'll see if i can find a more update email. i never had too many scroller email addys as i would PM them though the scrolls.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I remember li'l tiki. I also feel like she was briefly known as tit liki. Or was that just some sort of crazy dream..

It'd be a bit of a blast from the past, having all these scrollers back. Maybe we all have to sing that Cher song to travel back in time and get them.. "if i could tuuuuurn back tiiiime.."

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i emailed tiki again with 3 tiki email addys i had & all of them failed to go thru. She must have to keep changing emails to avoid me!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
maybe i can get ahold of Fallc or gabris. i know Fallc is one busy gal & gabris, hopefully she not sooooo old she can't remember how to turn on PC heehee.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
These names are bringing back memories-wow!
Oh and Salem , I work in a place that never closes too. If I think about it too long it makes my head hurt. Freaky. The building has only been unoccupied for 4 days since it opened decades ago and that was because of an evacuation. And even then it wasn't completely, technically unoccupied because it has a ghost if ya believe that stuff.

(Edited to clarify that it was not evacuated due to the ghost. There was toxic mold. I don't think the ghost was responsible for that. Or was he...??? Mhwahahaha!)

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post