Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Where'd my siggie pic go? Frown

Ugh--gotta investigate that when I get back...Razz

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:

i think Amber Heard stole it!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:

i think Amber Heard stole it!

Oooooh, so she thinks she's slick, eh? Well I'l show HER! Lmao. Gonna fix this right now! I'll get that li'l "pretty" Heard--and her little dogs too! Big Grin evil

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Testing! Big Grin Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
WHOA! Too big! Ok Argy, don't worry I'll fix it! lmao! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ok. Gonna find another pic and test until I get the right size--and this time, ain't no one gunna steal it! Lmao moohahaha! Big Grin evil

I think this'll do fine. I don't think it's too big either since it's about as big as xc's pic...Razz Big Grin

Ok Heard! Move along, li'l doggie! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i set my vaca at work today. It be later in August. My 1st vaca since my last job ended. Make that paid vaca.

Probababababably be a stayca as i too poor to go anywhere & there's nowhere that wants an xc.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
My bank account is negative--bah! Razz My dad's been helping me out with money cuz I'm such a poor bedbug but I have terrible money managing skills--bah!! Frown He gave me a lecture yesterday or started to, and I got defensive although I do know and appreciate where he's coming from. We did make up which is awesome of course.

Good news is I was at my doctor's office yesterday and I got to talk to a lawyer who deals with Social Security and will get to the bottom of why they keep giving me the run around about whether I should re-apply for benefits or just be re-instated. I'm already getting disability benefits--I just need SSI cuz I also qualify for that. I'm just crappy at fillin' out forms--bleh! :/ So the lawyer will help me with that. At least that'll give me a li'l more moolah so my poor dad can have a break. Razz Tiki moved out last week cuz she was able to get a house in the suburbs, so she went for it. She and Philadelphia didn't get along in the end--she prefers the suburbs. That said, I don't have her monthly rent anymore. But in the end it was best for all involved. Smile

At least I applied for food stamps finally and am on my way to gettin' them. That way I won't have to spend money on food. Yay! Big Grin That'll REALLY help with money and then I can cook at home again! I do enjoy cooking and am pretty good at it besides! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
My dad helped me with my bank account--bless him! Smile Life is good right now.

Yesterday was SO WEIRD! Some friends of mine that I hadn't spoken to in a dog's age were trying to get ahold of me all of a sudden. One of these guys got the bizarre notion that my sister had died!!!????? WTF???? I was like--uh, noooo, rumors of my sister's apparent death have been greatly exaggerated! Razz

Needless to say, my sister and parents were a "wee" bit upset about this. I was too of course...but thankfully I was able to put them right relatively quickly.

That is so weird though! Well--I guess any crazy thing can happen at any given time. Right now I'm just grateful to have the family I do have now. I've lost some uncles and cousins to the big C and one uncle to MS. At any rate, like the song goes..."IT'S GOOD TO BE ALIVE!" Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i need help with my bank account- i need more mullah! Maybe Donnie Trump would gimme some if i said i'd vote for him. Course i wouldn't vote for him but i'd say i would if he'd gimme mullah.

la la la it's weekend! yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

Online Now: 7
There are currently 1 member(s) and 6 guest(s) on the forums.

HA! come out come out come out ye cowards quit hidin behind the internet's skirt!

OOOOoooooOOOOO fraid of the big bad xc are yuns? well ya better be!

BOOOOOOoooooOOOOO!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'll sing for them, xc and then they'll come out! Big Grin

Then again...maybe they'd run even further away. Razz Wink

Who knows. Maybe one of 'em is the Heard??? Mebbee she be too scared to post while the Kate's around, cuz she knows Johnny would rather spend time in my bed chamber than pose for piccies with her!!! Razz

Ahhhh--fantasies are fun, ain't they? Big Grin So...let's all fantasize these people will post and be damned! Moohahaha! evil Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
mama xc & me went to Greenwood Indhickiana yesterday. It's like wall to wall malls. There was a new record store that i checked out. It was a good trip outta town & when i got home Natalie Adele read me the riot act for leavin her alone for several hours. i dun think she woulda liked a car ride or the mall traffic.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
It is crazy to see that there is still life in the Scrolls. Was feeling a little nostalgic, so I came wandering by and see that XC still has all his wives in his siggy pic. Wink

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
*waves at Gabber*

HI THERE!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Kate here(WP9), btw! Big Grin Hope you're well and happy. Smile Stay awhile!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I got this amazing leather furniture yesterday--a couch and a chair with an ottoman. OMG--it was a STEAL! Less than 200.00 for everything! I know it was probably 5000.00 originally!!! Razz

The people sold it at a yard sale and were even nice enough to move it into my house for me--AND move my old couch and chair out as well! I paid them a li'l extra for that--they earned it. Smile

My divorce from John is still in the process of being lawyer-ized and legalized, meanwhile it's coming up on a year since separation. I do love my solitude...and I got my Johnny Depp movies when I want a nice li'l fantasy fix! Big Grin Wink

Lookin' forward to hearing back from America's Got Talent though! Big Grin What a cool way to start out the fall, if I get as far as TV! Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gabber:
It is crazy to see that there is still life in the Scrolls. Was feeling a little nostalgic, so I came wandering by and see that XC still has all his wives in his siggy pic. Wink

Hiya Gabber! Smile

Yep i gotta mention the wives in the sig pic cuz they tell me to. i think it's their cry for help, hopin somebody come rescue them from the xc basement.

Hey i hope yer doin great and come wander by any time & tell us how yer doin. The more ppl that drop by and visit the better, even better when they stay!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Kate, I would have never realized that was you.... for some reason the name made me think that it was Brucy posting in disguise. Although if Brucy was posting with Johnny Depp in his signature, it might be slightly concerning... lol Wink

xc, wouldn't it be awesome if we had the whole gang just stop by and have a little Scroller party? And it sounds like I may need to stop by your basement window and let the wives out.... Smile

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kate, I would have never realized that was you.... for some reason the name made me think that it was Brucy posting in disguise. Although if Brucy was posting with Johnny Depp in his signature, it might be slightly concerning... lol Wink

xc, wouldn't it be awesome if we had the whole gang just stop by and have a little Scroller party? And it sounds like I may need to stop by your basement window and let the wives out.... Smile

~Gabber

Hahahaha! Big Grin

No, I DEFINITELY cannot see Brucy posting with Johnny in his sig pic! Wink Big Grin As for the Brass Razoo name, I heard this crazy expression many years ago from a friend of mine I talked to online...he once said to me something like, "Who gives a brass razoo?" Big Grin That made me laugh so hard I actually had that in a signature I used around that time. It was around the Race Around Ancient Greece era of the scrolls lol and I don't think I posted with that signature much, as I was mostly posting as my Race character-- heh. Razz But I did have a sig then that said, "Ahhh...Who Gives a Brass Razoo!" Funny how I remember all this stuff hahaha! Big Grin

Hey! I'm up for a scroll party! Bring on everyone for some par-taying! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

~Gabber

Kate is BrucE!?!? Eek So THAT'S what he er she i mean he did on his/her vacation! Are yer last name's Jenner by any chance???

NOOOOooooOOOOO pleeze don't let the wives out! It was so hard catchin them in the 1st place. But it was also a lotta fun!

Yeah a big scroller party would be great. Isn't the scrolls almost 20 yrs old? i think next yr might be it. Well it's not the original but it still the same thing just aboot. If the only thing that gets ppl back is a new Xena tv show or movie then it's gonna be a long long wait. Unless that NBC show really happens.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Kate is BrucE!?!? Eek So THAT'S what he er she i mean he did on his/her vacation! Are yer last name's Jenner by any chance???

NOOOOooooOOOOO pleeze don't let the wives out! It was so hard catchin them in the 1st place. But it was also a lotta fun!

Yeah a big scroller party would be great. Isn't the scrolls almost 20 yrs old? i think next yr might be it. Well it's not the original but it still the same thing just aboot. If the only thing that gets ppl back is a new Xena tv show or movie then it's gonna be a long long wait. Unless that NBC show really happens.

ROTFLMAO! Razz Omg that WOULD be scary!!! Eek Not only does BrucE go thru the whole Jenner thingie deal, but he takes on MY identity besides! Eek Wink Lmao too hilarious! Big Grin

That would mean I would probably be tied up somewhere in someone's basement oceans away lol! Eek Mebbee even Australia or some such place--ooo but what if it had been the basement of that guy Johnny stayed with there? Big Grin What if Johnny had discovered me and mebbee set me free? Big Grin What if, to thank him, I had found the clues that the Heardster did smuggle the poochies herself? What if I saved Johnny from goin' to court? Razz Wink Big Grin

LMAO--and what if not only is THAT a fantasy, but in actuality, NONE of this is real? We're not real--the universe is somebody's sneeze and,,,and,,,/THERE IS NO BRUCY? Eek Eek Eek

LMAO! Big Grin All kidding aside, I hope things is well in Brucy's world. And...it would indeed be fun to see if there would be a Xena movie or some kinda Xena-type resurgence to maybe get some more life in this li'l ol' message board again! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday i put carpet down in the basement. The xc wives were so happy they almost fergot where they were! Almost! yay!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I am removing my carpet from my bedroom whenever I can get the money to have that done. It's just...seen better days lol. I'll put "wooden" looking tiles on the floor in its place. Smile

The rest of the carpet upstairs is ok. I need a new vacuum cleaner tho. My current one sucks...and not the way it's supposed to!! Wink Razz

Just got back from celebrating my mom's upcoming birthday. Had to be there all early--9am..Eek I am SO not a morning lady! Razz Ah well, now I can SLEEP! Smile

Zzzzzz....

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Only good thing bout when i was between jobs was catchin up on my sleep. i miss that tho i glad i have a job & insurance (not butthole obombya's scam insurance neither).

i have a lotta great n freaky dreams too. So much so i hate wakin up & being disappointed.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i like cheese

i have blue nose hairs that i use for dental floss