Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 7 guest(s) on the forums.

You 7 guests best log-in and start postin or i'm a-gonna hunt ye down & tie ya to a chair with a comp & force ya to post til yer typin fingers turn blue & yer wrists get so sore ye be cryin boo hoo like a wittle baby!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yay Friday!

weekend!

Xena later!

Music too!

yay!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Lookin into gettin my drive-way paved for the 1st time.

Mega-bucks!

Maybe i should just buy some bags of concrete mix & do it meself a bag at a time.

Or maybe just declare the road in front me house as my driveway & go from there. It is after all a dead end street & me's the last house on the road.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
57 degress on June 1?!?!

ugh i hope this don't mean a cold summer

i like it soooo hot that clothes melt off ladies' backs like my wife in the pic below

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A black helicopter just flew over

Men in black comin fer xc

i tried to stay under the radar

Maybe they's out to rescue the xc wives

Never!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Burnin trash today. So why didn't i burn meself, you ask? well maybe i did & i'm me own ghost so nerrrrr!

awfully warm burnin trash at 88 degress but me likes it.

summer is almost here yay!

SUMMER! it's the most xc-iest time of the yr

time when xc wives get in their bikinis

*drooooooool*

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
RIP Christopher Lee

The last of the great horror film actors

Saw him recently in a Fu Manchu flick

If Kate's reading this then she knows Johnny Depp was a fan of Christopher Lee

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
RIP Christopher Lee

The last of the great horror film actors

Saw him recently in a Fu Manchu flick

If Kate's reading this then she knows Johnny Depp was a fan of Christopher Lee

Frown Frown

I didn't know about this! What a shame...how did he die? Not that he hadn't lived for a long time...still, what an amazing talent!!

Yes, I know Johnny is a fan, not only that, but he worked with Christopher Lee in at least two Tim Burton movies--one Sleepy Hollow(the very first thing I ever saw Johnny do, believe it or not! It was only shortly after that that he got under my skin the way he did. Don't know why it took me so long to "discover" him but that's another story...anywho Razz). Christopher Lee had a small part as the judge in "Sleepy Hollow," and he also played Willy Wonka(Johnny)'s obsessive dentist father in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

(It's so weird! I was just watching Sleepy Hollow yesterday...if you watch the shot where Mr. Lee says "Sleepy Hollow" to Johnny's Ichobod Crane, you'll see a pair of black wings behind him, and it looks like they are protruding from either side of him. In the commentary, Tim Burton said that that shot was unintentional, but that it reminded him of when Mr. Lee did "Dracula," a signature role for him!)

My heart goes out to Mr. Lee's family and friends left behind here. I am sure he's in a more peaceful place. I also know Johnny and Tim Burton and all others who were fond of Mr. Lee aren't whistling dixie either. Frown

{{{{{{{HUGS TO ALL}}}}}}}}}

<3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I hope Christopher Lee died of natural causes. He was 93 and never retired! And wow--he did a heavy metal album at age 92??? Wonderful!

Great article here...

http://www.abqjournal.com/5977...-dies-at-age-93.html

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
He died of heart failure. He was also in the Dark Shadows movie.

i been a fan of his since i was a li'l xc & first saw him as Dracula.

i read everything on him i could over the years. He seemed like a cool guy that everyone liked.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Wow. Yeah he seemed like a really cool guy in that article I posted.

I need to get Dark Shadows for myself--meant to get it on Amazon. I haven't seen it since Ex and I were still together. He took it with him, but I'd gotten him the DVD last Christmas. He was always a huge Dark Shadows fan, Ex...one thing I can say about him, is he has good taste! Razz

Anyway, I'll watch it again and look for Mr. Lee, whom I forgot was in it. I remember thinking Alice Cooper looked amazing, even playing his younger self! Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Correction--not LAST Christmas. Christmas of 2013, last Christmas Ex and I had together. Razz

I do enjoy the original Dark Shadows, what I saw of it. Tim Burton's Dark Shadows is nothing like it, I know, but it works for what it is. Big Grin

Carry on, lurkers! Razz Feel free to post, or drive thru!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Just got back from a reunion of ppl i used to work with. Hadn't seen many of them in yrs.

i like my new job but still miss the old one, esp. the ppl i worked with

Hopefully we have another reunion in the fall

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Kate is gunna get her shite together starting now lol.

First, I get to call Social Security AGAIN tomorrow, to try to fix things that didn't quite happen last time--mostly cuz me and fillin' out forms never got along. Razz Time to change that!!!

Then, Ex and I have our final(I hope!!!) mediation session on the 26th of this month, where we will be hopefully tying all loose ends together with the property settlement--signing the divorce papers and bidding each other fare-thee-well. Big Grin

Meanwhile? MUSIC career! Maybe not super famous like Taylor Swift or Muse or Coldplay...but maybe I can get me some gigs in coffee shops or bars around the city--then maybe New York and maybe even L.A.! Big Grin

Who knows? At least I can get a li'l money in me pocket other than lovely Social Security! Razz

Onward and Upward!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Taylor Swiftcrazed...MMMMmmmMMMMMMM

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
spork...

runs away

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
AMETHYST! Big Grin

(waves)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:
spork...

runs away

Amethyst...Ame...that name sounds familiar

Hmmmmm *rubs chin, tries to think, it's hard to think, wears poor xc out thinkin*

i remember an Ame hereabouts. Liked Ares, took sea cruises, lived Down Under. Went missing a couple years ago. We sent out a search party. Then the search party went missin. Then BrucE Braless went lookin fer the search party. Then BrucE went missin.

Well if'n yer back i hope ya stay. We ain't had much luck keepin a population of more than 2 scrollers round heres lately.

hmmmm "runs away" she says. She either saw me or smelled me socks!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
who's brass razoo?

was i really gone for that long?

i've bookmarked it... (new computer)

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
who's brass razoo?

Kate, kidnapper of JohnE Depp

was i really gone for that long?

Ya been gone thru 2 yrs, 18 BrucE tantrums & 10 xc wives

i've bookmarked it... (new computer)

we'll expect ya back then, eh?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:
who's brass razoo?

Kate, kidnapper of JohnE Depp

Yep!!! Kate, a.k.a. Warrior Priestess 9, a.k.a. WP9, friend of li'l Tiki. Also was known as Minya, Cupid--yeah, you remember me. Big Grin As for kidnapping the beautiful Johnny Depp, I wish I could claim that honor! Razz One day, perhaps, my self-published novels(Sephro: the Connection by Druana Kerridwen(pen name) available on Amazon) will either make a big buncha sales or I will score a music career--leaving opera behind for rock! Already applied for America's Got Talent this fall--who knows! Razz Big Grin Could land me in Hollywood--could bump into Johnny, dunno--I'm at the age where I still believe All Things Are Possible. Razz Wink

Anyway welcome back, and hope to see you around! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ame? Oh AAAAAAAAAA-me wherefore art thou?

Looks like i scared anudder one away!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
jess and her dance troupe was on australia's got talent... i'll see if i can find links

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
this was their heat dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DCSnJDAsU

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
semi final dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8ptgVER8A

they didn't get through to the grand final, but they did get asked back to perform at the grand final along with a few others in a group dance thing.