Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
i like cheese

i have blue nose hairs that i use for dental floss

i like cheese

i have belly button lint i dip in my tea yummers

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I like cheesesteaks! Big Grin

I have pepperoni pizza fries and half a pizza steak leftover from lunch. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i like cheese

i have toejam & peanut butter earwax on rye bread

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
College students are comin back to town. Lotsa luscious coeds. i yell at them from my car, "Hey, ya wanna be an xc wife?" They either faint from disgust or projectile vomit at me. i dunno if that means yes or not.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
xc, don't say that the Scrolls are almost 20 years old.......that makes me feel really old!! Although I think I first started coming around here in oh... 2001 maybe? Geebus. Still... that's a hell of a long time. Eek

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gabber:
xc, don't say that the Scrolls are almost 20 years old.......that makes me feel really old!! Although I think I first started coming around here in oh... 2001 maybe? Geebus. Still... that's a hell of a long time. Eek

~Gabber

Gabber my friend, if you are old, I am ancient! hehe! Big Grin Yeah I think it was 2001 that I started coming here too lol...or maybe end of 2000? Eek Wow. Time does fly. I was maybe like 33 when I first came here. Now what happen? I'm gonna be 50 in less than 2 years! EEEEEEEK!!!!! Eek Eek

Actually tho--older is fun! Seasoning, anyone? I like basil and sage. I have tilapia, garlic and olive oil with pasta and a li'l oregano on top! Yummers!!!! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
quote:
Originally posted by Gabber:

~Gabber

Gabber my friend, if you are old, I am ancient! hehe! Big Grin Yeah I think it was 2001 that I started coming here too lol...or maybe end of 2000? Eek Wow. Time does fly. I was maybe like 33 when I first came here. Now what happen? I'm gonna be 50 in less than 2 years! EEEEEEEK!!!!! Eek Eek

Actually tho--older is fun! Seasoning, anyone? I like basil and sage. I have tilapia, garlic and olive oil with pasta and a li'l oregano on top! Yummers!!!! Big Grin

i think i started on the original scrolls during Xena season 2, maybe late '96. i posted as "x" for awhile.

Age is just a state of mind, i oughta know cuz insanity is my state of mind & the voices in my head sound like infants on the warpath!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:

Age is just a state of mind, i oughta know cuz insanity is my state of mind & the voices in my head sound like infants on the warpath!

Hahaha! This is true of age, xc, plus I live in a state of insanity also! lol...altho I daresay I lucked out with the voices in my head. They mainly consist of all Johnny's movie characters chillin' out and sometimes arguing amongst themselves. Haha--ok the arguing gets a li'l heated, especially when Ed Scissorhands tries to duel his scissor hands with Don Juan DeMarco's sword or worse, Whitey Bulgar's gun( Eek ). Not that that happens often since Edward tends to spend most of his time hanging out with Sam(Benny and Joon) and talking about old movies. Meanwhile, dear Don Juan spends most of his time--well, with ME!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin (Fortunately I tend to keep all other women outa my head--I like to do that on purpose. Wink Big Grin )

Mainly, Whitey Bulgar hangs out with Mort Rainey and Sweeney Todd. The three of them exercise their psychotic temperaments on my inner demons lol. Big Grin Which really helps to save me a lot of moolah in therapy! Razz Wink

It was so funny yesterday tho when Mortdecai tried to talk about his moustache with Donnie Brasco, and all Donnie kept saying was "Fuggetabutit," hehe. Big Grin Mortdecai just replied, "You're killing me!" in a tragically tormented voice, to which Donnie said, "Whaddya mean? I haven't pulled out my gun yet. Don't give me any ideas!!!!" This prompted Mortdecai to slowly inch his way out of the room in search of some moldy cheese. Razz What does he find but the Mad Hatter working on hats and saying "Down with the bloody moustache!" Mortdecai, offended, stalked out of my head altogether, leaving more room to expand my bed chamber with Don Juan! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Ok. I DID take my meds today haha. Wink Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I just had my house professionally cleaned today! Whoohoo! Big Grin It looks amazing! Wow! I am stoked! Smile

It's cool when my kitties can hang out in more space, now that a lot of old crap that was serving no purpose in this house was taken out of here! Yay! Big Grin

Btw, I got a li'l tiny kitten named Aradiana recently! She is such a sweetie--so tiny and precious. I named her after a cat I had named Aradia who sadly left this world in 2012 after living 21 years--which is a great long life for a cat! <3

I like cheese puffs. Big Grin

I have not had an alcoholic beverage in almost a year, but I still do the electronic vaporizer nicotine thing--yay! Big Grin Beats smoking those real cigs, where you can't even smoke anywhere anyway! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i am on my 2nd day of vaca. 1st paid vaca since '12. Tho that vacation was more of a sadcation cuz i knew my job was ending & i couldn't do much or go much anywhere cuz i had to save mullah. So my last real paid vaca was '11.

i went to the Ken-yucky State Fair in Louie louie-ville today. i know the state of Indhickiana was glad to be rid of me for a few hrs. It was fun, i enjoyed.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday i went to Indy, travelin my fave routes, the sinister path of mr xc, where the villagers are least likely to grab torches & chase me outta town cuz they know i'll lay my stink on them & that will be worse that sacrificing their daughters to me harem cuz they can never get rid of the stink no not ever!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Not much happened today, just kinda chillin' out and relaxin.' Watched Johnny's "The Brave" this morning--always a tearjerker, but so well done! Big Grin

I am leaving my non profit opera company to pursue rock and roll and such. I emailed my board members and of course they're all upset and disappointed--but hey, when creative paths change course, we must follow, or stay stagnant hey?

Forward March! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Today i went to Sin-city-yaddi O-hi-diddly-o.

i went to the zoo. They screamed, "there's a wild xc loose! Get a cage ready!" but i is a chameleon & i blended in with the trash receptacles & they couldn't catch me.

Then i went to Jungle Jim's Int'l Market. i bought bunches of Aussie Tim Tams & other stuffage.

Now i home.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i am here

here i am

i am not at work

i am not working

this is vaca

paid vaca

enjoying it while it lasts!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I had an appraiser come yesterday to have a look at this house, to get a value on it. I am thinking of selling this place and moving to L.A.! I am so over Philadelphia. It is time for a change! Kate needs to spread her wings, and go outside the realm of safe comfort zone and sing, write, compose and do fun things with creativity and maybe do a lucrative kind of career with it! Big Grin

Something's gotta give. I been here wayyyy too long!!!! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
I had an appraiser come yesterday to have a look at this house, to get a value on it. I am thinking of selling this place and moving to L.A.! I am so over Philadelphia. It is time for a change! Kate needs to spread her wings, and go outside the realm of safe comfort zone and sing, write, compose and do fun things with creativity and maybe do a lucrative kind of career with it! Big Grin

Something's gotta give. I been here wayyyy too long!!!! Razz

i thought but leavin Indhickiana but i dunno if other states would let me in. Plus i'd have to get a separate travelin trailer for each xc wife & that get awful expensive.

LA really expensive! i'd wanna move further out into the sticks, the backwoods where no-one ever goes, where rumors of a wild xc would drive ppl away, where i could make moonshine & the xc wives could run nekked in the woods (drooool!) & i could howl at the moon without neighbors around to throw bottles at me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i am still on paid vaca

yay!

it feels weird. it feels like vaca of old plus when i was unemployed. Tho the unemployed feeling is less & less.

Yesterday i worked outside house as the xc wives had chores for me. i shoulda made the voices in my head do the work. They's really so lazE.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Great. Comcast pulled money outa my account, now I have a negative balance. And if I know the stoopid bank, they'll charge me a penalty, which'll make it an even worse balance by the time my moolah comes on--when, Tuesday? Or Thursday? Or...Monday? Roll Eyes I can't remember if August has a 31st right now or not--just woke up and need coffee, ugh! Razz I just know I get paid on the 1st OR 3rd. Roll Eyes

Wish they'd have it come on just the 1st. How much easier that'd be! Razz

Had to edit this lol cuz me forgot what silly month I'm in...all this activity has my mind all scatterbrained, lmao. Razz And yeah, Monday is August 31st so it'll be Tuesday or Thursday..bleh. Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i used to have Comcast for 'net services & tv but they sucked so bad i got rid of them. Now i have at&t & their ok.

Final week day of paid vaca. i drove by my old job place today & some new biz is in it. oh well

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i went to Holt's Cafe today & got the state sandwich- tenderloin. It's a nice li'l drive to Judah.

*sigh* Vaca ending soon. Then back to work. Then Labor Day on which no-one labors. Then autumn round the corner. *sigh* i want summer year round.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
So a friend I knew for years suddenly just decided to "part company" with me. Why? Because I "apparently" didn't text her back when she texted me several times. Look Ma--no texts!!! Razz Nope--didn't see ANY texts whatsoEVER from her!!! Of course it could've been technical diffiulties, but who sez there aren't other means of communication, hey??? God forbid we break out of our technical comfort zone and use the PHONE every now and then! Roll Eyes

It's pathetic. I've known this woman for years, and yet--it never is about quantity with friendships, I found that out the hard way. Same with marriages. It's all quality. You can know someone for years, and call them your "best friend" merely because you've known them that long. But do you really KNOW them? Do you really LIKE them? Do you GET them? That's something a really GOOD friendship, marriage or any other relationship knows in about 24 hours!!! Razz

I can't wait to get the hell outa this state. I am so--over this scene.

BEAM ME TO THE DESERT, JOHNNY! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I am so fed up with depending on people. I'm over it. My dad has been helping me with finances ever since Ex left, just to get me through the month so I don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Now? My dad tells me he's low on money anymore and whether he likes it or not, that makes me feel like crap. I'm not out to bleed anybody dry. Anyway, I'm going back to work after I sell this house, not sure what I'll do, but I'll make something happen. I don't know what. I don't have a choice though. It'd be great to just let something wonderful happen for me creatively, and have abundance flow in as a result of doing something that I love. If that doesn't happen right away, well, I am just tired of depending on my dad. Or anyone. I am not going to turn 50 and still be needing to be bailed out financially. Of course 2017 is still some ways away, but not far off.

Anyway--so I have an agent I'm approaching about my screenplay. I want to see what happens, what he'll charge me--whatever. Meanwhile--I don't know what I'll try to do once I hit Cali. Maybe be a barista somewhere? What a fancy name for what used to be a coffee shop worker or counterworker or something lol! Why is it that everything has to have fancy names now? Why is it that job titles are all fancy shmancy and still no benefits? Razz What are they paying minimum wage lately? Who cares if I don't know enough about computer programs to do office work? Razz What if the economy still sucks raw eggs and there ain't no jobs? Razz Oh well, screw it. I'm gonna go for it anyway. To HELL with this silly near-dead existance I've had since Ex left. It's time to LIVE again! Like Lestat said in the movie "Interview with a Vampire,"--

"THERE'S STILL LIFE IN THIS OLD LADY YET!" Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
So a friend I knew for years suddenly just decided to "part company" with me. Why? Because I "apparently" didn't text her back when she texted me several times. Look Ma--no texts!!! Razz

xc don't text

Texting is part of the breakdown of society which is gonna lead to ISIS ruling the USA someday. Mark my words then behead me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyway, I'm going back to work after I sell this house, not sure what I'll do, but I'll make something happen.

Why not run for president? Everyone else seems to be. Natalie Adele is & she needs a runnin mate.

Natalie Adele & Kate vs the Donald vs Hilarious Clinton!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Anyway, I'm going back to work after I sell this house, not sure what I'll do, but I'll make something happen.

Why not run for president? Everyone else seems to be. Natalie Adele is & she needs a runnin mate.

Natalie Adele & Kate vs the Donald vs Hilarious Clinton!

LMAO! I could almost be tempted to take Natalie Adele up on that, considering THOSE two! Brrrr! Razz One a intrigue-obsessed voyeur with a lot of money who thinks he can do anything. The other--a political game show host. Which is better, which is worse--right now, both look scary as hell.

Yeah, sure, sign me up, Natalie Adele! Big Grin I'm sure your speeches will be FAR more interesting than Donald's blowharded pontificating or Hillary's carefully-worded drivel. Razz

~~Johnny Depp.