Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
lol.

today for lunch i think i shall have thai

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post

steven sear's dog Julian at the Xena convention that was just on.

this guy seriously takes his dog everywhere, he does more posts about his dog than himself...lol

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
they still have Xena cons?!?!

aren't all the surviving Xena cast grey-haired, toothless old farts?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i assume not....lol

and i'm not sure who else was there but him, let me see if i can find out

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
must have been a big one

Lucy
Hudson
Adrienne
Ted
(now for character names)
Alti
Archangel Michael
Gabby's sister
Brutus
Virgil
Varia
Xena's mum
Amarice
Iilainus
Cyane
Athena
Otere
Brunhilda

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Renee was there too

page about it

http://creationent.com/cal/xebur.htm

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i didn't see Renee listed. i don't recall givin her permission to leave the harem for any event and i know she didn't escape cuz she was wife of the week just recently Big Grin

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ame's missed a couple more days. Jeepers ya think one would make posting on a dead forum their priority! Or else maybe i ain't got nuttin else better to do than be here.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I think its because i don't have it bookmarked in my task bar at home like i do at work, and then i forget about it

but it's monday again, so i'm back!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yeah it's most def Monday again *sigh*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Actually it's tuesday now.

so what do you actually do for a living xc?

me i'm a receptionist in a sticker factory...lol

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i am between jobs. i is unemployed.

i scroll for a livin now. Argy best send me my paycheck soon!

i wish i was between xc wives.

right in between Danica & Zooey *droooool*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Wonders if Brucy, MaxQ and all the other stinky old codgers have retired yet as they are so old

Wonders how ppl can go from week to week, month to month and not wonder what the scrolls are up to?

People seem to have forgotten us XC, either that or we're caught in some time loop like Been There Done That, and we just haven't figured out what to do to end it??

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i think BrucE had problems gettin his scrolls account activated. At least that's what i recall from an email he sent me a few years back.

how come the f-book scrollers ain't comin back? Aren't you in contact with them?

if we could get even just 2 more scrollers postin regularly like we's do then maybe that'd attract others,'n so on 'n so on.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i'll go post right now.

ok done, tagged about 8 or 9 of them that i could remember off the top of my head Smile

Let's see if anybody listens to lil ole me

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Maybe if we offer cookies and nekkid gabby's they'll come?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm here for the bikkies.

You can keep the Scabbies.

Check is in the mail xc.

Actually NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M UNEMPLOYED AGAIN.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ame there is a new Fire Emblem coming out for the 3DS and it looks like it's a bit better than that SS one. What was that called - Sacred Stones?

The cutscenes look amazing. The supports are better set up.

Get it.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
checking in....

What's new with Smirky? Not a hell of a lot, but two things take up my attention these days:
1. I've had four whole days off of work since the Sunday after Thanksgiving. One of those days included Christmas. One of those days did not include New Year Day. :P Still having done the unemployment thing, I'd rather do this. Although it does make item 2 a little trickier.
2. Joined the ranks of the diabetic club last July. So I'm always sticking my finger to make it bleed-okay that's an exaggeration. I only do that in the mornings when I wake up and for "fun" if curious about what my blood glucose level is. Counting calories and carbs. Well, I did for awhile and then figured out that the calories take care of themselves if you don't eat out every day for two or three meals. I also sort of started jogging until the 10 hour days kicked in back in September. Still drinking the damned beer when I feel like it. Razz

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
Check is in the mail xc.

Actually NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M UNEMPLOYED AGAIN.

Thankies Argy! i need that check for cds & lps & all things music related. Food, well i can dumpster dive for that, and shelter, well a good cardboard carton from Sears will help but music, need mullah for that (even unemployed i won't steal music online no sireee bob).

Maybe we need to start our own company, Argy. You'll be the brains & management and i'll be the brawn & bill collector making sures we gets paid (espec as i have a cousin with mob ties heh heh).

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smirk Morgan:
checking in....

What's new with Smirky? Not a hell of a lot, but two things take up my attention these days:
1. I've had four whole days off of work since the Sunday after Thanksgiving. One of those days included Christmas. One of those days did not include New Year Day. :P Still having done the unemployment thing, I'd rather do this. Although it does make item 2 a little trickier.
2. Joined the ranks of the diabetic club last July. So I'm always sticking my finger to make it bleed-okay that's an exaggeration. I only do that in the mornings when I wake up and for "fun" if curious about what my blood glucose level is. Counting calories and carbs. Well, I did for awhile and then figured out that the calories take care of themselves if you don't eat out every day for two or three meals. I also sort of started jogging until the 10 hour days kicked in back in September. Still drinking the damned beer when I feel like it. Razz

Hey Smirkie, i'm doin the unemployment gig now. That's what happens when yer li'l company gets bought out by a big heartless corp & ppl get pooped on,

So are you joggin & drinkin beer at the same time? That actually sounds like fun, without the joggin i mean.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Argy & Twinnies & Smirkie oh my!

i hope yuns keep postin here cuz it's just Ame & me keepin this place for what passes as alive.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
OMG! new fire emblem!

now i feel like playing the old one.. like seriously

i don't have a 3DS yet (gasp) but maybe i'll wangle one for my birthday next week....lol

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Wonders how long it will take XC to scare these ppl away again :P

although several others promised to post, me no see anything

:/

:P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hello old friends Smile

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post